• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happpened to Clayton?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbe

Do we actually have it confirmed that Clayton became a Heartless, or could we reasonably say that Clayton had simply stepped too far into darkness, enough so that like other Disney villains he could control more powerful Heartless? In which case he actually did just die when the Sneak fell on him.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I said the same thing about SS being the heartless and Clayton's body being the nobody in the third comment of this post lol.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I always took it as Clayton biting off more than he can chew in terms of darkness and he just died. No nobody or anything just death.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
And I always just saw it as simply dying, his involvement in the darkness strictly incidental. A giant lizard fell on him! Sure, it was present because of the darkness in his heart, but I don't care if you're Sora or Xemnas, you'd be just as flat if a giant lizard fell on your head.

Hobbe

However, in KH2 Sora did take quite the barrage of flying skyscrapers... Clayton may have survived! ...

... not likely.

yamibakura

I'm just anticipating a battle between Sephiroth and Winnie The Pooh.
winnie will probably win because american cartoons are faster and practically immortal.sephiroth is so dramatic and slow that winnie will imobilize him with Honey Shot and then tear his flesh apart with his stuffed mouth.

HugoNatureLink

I think he is alive because there a river behind the rocks and he could easily fall there and Clayton is a professional hunter so I believe he is very capable of surving even the direst of the situations but at the same time he is dead because I think Disney lost the rights to Tarzan so :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back