• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened to darkside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

the other day me and my oldest step-bro were playing KH2 and he was starting an easy file and he was at the part (playing as roxas) were he like gets the keyblade and then meets namine' but he was all like i wonder what hapened to darkside... i was all like dude...holy shit i just ealized that hes not in the game. wtf is darkside anyway i mean hes got to be mmore than just soras darkside right? cuz like roxas was soras darkside......

R

Riku's Dawn

Darkside was Sora's shadow seeing how great his light was.Twilight Thorn is Roxas' shadow and thus a giant nobody.

R

Riku's Dawn

Angel's Prayer said:
what? How can a Nobody have another Nobody as his shadow?
Why does Sora's shadow come alive and attack him?It's KH, it's magic!!!!

R

Riku's Dawn

Angel's Prayer said:
But Darkside is Darkness to Sora's Light. So Twilight thorn will be twilight to Roxas' twilight?
Roxas' dawn versus Twilight Thorn's dusk.

Joey Batz

Darkside is the largest of all Pureblood (naturally occuring) Heartless. Twilight Thorn is the largest naturally occuring monster Nobody (assuming that the other monster Nobodies, who's abilities mirror those of the Organization XIII members who control them (ex. Xigbar and Sniper Nobodies), were actually created or in some way formed by the Org.). They are not Sora's dark side or Roxas's dark side or each other's dark sides or any other combination you can think up. Roxas wasn't Sora's dark side either, though he WAS Sora's Nobody.

By the way, Namine'-Kairi, I like don't mean to like totally flame and I like know that you're only like 13 but like if you haven't yet then you're like totally going to learn that talking like this is like really annoying and people are going to say that this is like really infuriating and other people are going to be like, "Dude........it like so IS!" And again, I totally do not mean to be all like "STFU" and everything because I'm like not saying that but if you're like actually reading this then you like really gotta agree that talking like this is like so annoying.

O

Oberon

Roxas=Nobody=Nobody thorn

Sora=New character in series=Heartless (beginning of series.)

rowd149

Riku's Dawn said:
Who cares, they are just two gigantic obsticles.
Dude's right, would you have rather fought ANOTHER darkside? As cool as they are, they were easy as a hell. :p

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Darkside was an original Heartless. Not one created by Xehanort. It's nothing in general other then a type of Heartless. Xehanort summons it in the final battle against Sora and a bunch of them spawned up at the very end, only to be killed by Mickey. Just another Heartless.

I

Itachi Uchiha

wait wait wait dont you remember on CoM when riku was being told that the darkside was riku beacsue riku accpted darkness thus turning into darkside i think thats it because zexion said riku destroyed the islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back