• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Chain of Memories, Tales of Legandia, and Grandia III will be the games that are keeping me busy. I can't seem to concentrate fully on those games though. LOL!

[-JF-]

Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Green, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon
Silver, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Firered, Pokemon Leafgreen, Pokemon Diamond.......

KHluver

Ooh! I'm playing that game too, but I don't plan on finishing it before KH2 comes out. It's one of those games that I play when I don't feel like playing any other games ^^;;; And then I become addicted to it and play it until my hands fall off!

Angel_Protector

SoraXOblivion said:
I had twenty extra bucks after fully preordering Kingdom Hearts II. So I went out and bought Tales of Symphonia for the GC. It's an awesome game, but I'm worried I may not beat it in time. I'm only 30 hours in and I hear it can take a long time.
Don't worry You beat it on Time. Take some time on it.

E

Eclipse

LEGEND OF ZELDA WOOOHOOOO!!! i have the ocarina of time on the gamecube, totally remastered in High definition and everything....and WIND WAKER!! yay!! then im gonna go buy the zelda collector's edition game, with majora's mask for gamecube :D

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have quite a lot of games that I can complete by the time KH2 comes out and we in the UK have no idea when KH2 comes out yet. But here are some of the games I still have to complete. Most of them have completed stories, but not all the secrets:

- 7 Blades
- Dark Cloud
- Grand Theft Auto III
- X-Men Legends
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy X-2
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- The Sims
- The Sims: Bustin' Out
- Spider-Man 2
- X-Men 2: Wolverine's Revenge

You see? I could go on forever!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neo Nobody said:
Well i shoud play part one just one last time to bulk up and be juiced for part two
I might just do that as well. I have completed the first Kingdom Hearts in and out, with all secrets unlocked. Now I may play it again for the fun of it. Plus I will kick Sephiroth's ass! I only managed to do that once.

Sora-Sky

Well I also live in the UK and we will have to wait a little longer than NA.
But untill then I am playing:

Final Fantasy X
Dark Chronicle
Super Mario Sunshine
And Kingdom Hearts..again.
And I'm tempted to buy Final Fantasy X-2

deathbykeyblades

I do a quick a review of KH1 and KHCoM, and I play Star Wars Battlefront 2 just to blow up those rebel scum, and Ratchet Deadlocked cause I like teh Lombax cause I dont know why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back