• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF Character Are You?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki-kun

Hey I was just wondering if anyone feels like sharing the person that the computer thinks your most alike. Everyone has probably already taken the little quiz but if not you can find it in my sig. So ill start off I most like Yuna. Anyone else?

Riku the law

vivi.jpg

me is vivi

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am Yuna. I actually thought that was a fun test for once. Sometimes, those are so long, and so boring. :p

helios

Bronze Member
Meh=Kuja from FF9 that bastard bloodalchemist got Sephiroth im so jealous.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LDJ said:
I just took it and i got Rikku, cheerful and upbeat. Yeah i guess i am but it only matched me up with female characters lol. Second character Rinoa and third Terra. Is it trying to say something or what.
*Bursts out laughing* Now that's funny. A guy who got girls ... lmfao.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
AngelofDestiny said:
Heh, too bad for you helios. You got Kuja? He rocks, man! But he doesn't match to Sephiroth.
Yay! Kuja is the best! He (She, it have to e she!!! It has to be wrong in translation...) wuld defete sehp anytime! I got Rikku...Second Yuffie and third Rinoa....I´m a freaking guy! The test is evil...

ReturnableMemory

I got Paine Mysterious and cold which kind of sound like me except for the cold part, I'M NOT COLD. My second is Squall and Thrid is Terra.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
LDJ said:
I just took it and i got Rikku, cheerful and upbeat. Yeah i guess i am but it only matched me up with female characters lol. Second character Rinoa and third Terra. Is it trying to say something or what.
its ok, my results were rinoa, rikku then terra -_- pretty much the same just slightly different order.. i guess i match the description but still.. its weird getting all female results >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back