• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What exactly is "kingdom hearts"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com
i mean what is it, like a place, a realm. what is it full. like in kh1 it was a door but at the same time the door to the light? in kh2 is was a giant heart where hearts went? is it just a metaphor, or is it a physical thing?

DanceMacabre

I'm not even sure lol. In Kingdom hearts 1, it was described as the heart of all worlds. but the theme in kh1 was that no matter how small, there will always be a light in the darkness, and that was Kingdom Hearts.
The light in the darkness of the heart of all worlds.
In the second game, it was a place where hearts went, so....
Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds, a place where all hearts will eventually go.
It's true nature is light.
But that really doesnt explain how Xemnas was able to bring all the hearts to the world that never was to create a new kingdom hearts. I dont understand that part, anyways.

General Xenos

its the heart of all living things, the place where the heart is born and where it will return when the vessel for the heart vanishes. I think it the safe place for hearts, so thats why Xemnas wanted Kingdom Hearts so he could become whole and alot more powerful

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think KH is the heart of all worlds. It creates the spark to start a world, no matter what realm it is in. Dont take my word for it because I'm not exactly sure.

Awards
My theory explains it a little bit in depth
Probably said before but chasers harnessed power of keyblades and decorated/created them, they created several great keyblades like oathkeeper and oblivion, but the greatest keyblades are the new black keyblade made of pure darkness and its opposite, a keyblade of pure light after the original chasers died their apprentices went to opposite sides of the universe to hide these keyblades. The dark one was hide in Kingdom Hearts which is what ansem meant when he said kingdom hearts was made of darkness but without the keyblade of darkness is was left with only light. Someone stole the keybalade from kingdom hearts by manipulating ansem. in BBS they have to prevent this keyblade from being stolen. In every generation darkness chooses one to find this dark keyblade and light keyblade Demon of Darkness Riku and one of the light keyblade Ven, Sora. Once they die their soul is not reincarnated but instead finds a host for this deed, one with a clouded heart, and one with a pure heart. Ven 's soul used Sora as a host but lost his identity as Ven (his full name could be traveling spirit). When he released the hearts he created a nobody known as Roxas who was essentially Ven's essence. Terra could be Xehanhort but that is highly unlikely.He could be the one Xigbar said was in Castle Oblivion.Aqua was captured in one of the previous battles (armor in hollow bastion underground basement). Though their are other keyblades and keyblade wielders who mus pick a side those who couldn't decide chose twilight and those who lost their way return through dawn. In the future a great war will take place to find the ultimate keyblade which requires the other two. This will unlock the door to a new keyblade one that contols the fate of the universe. The manipulted ones during this event will be the Soul Shells (theory), the nobodies, and the heartless. Xehanhort is a direct decendent of a corrupted chaser who wills top at nothing to regain the keyblade. New major villains with similar backgrounds will join him on his evil quest.:thumbup::thumbsup:

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com
thanks for the replies everyone, and for the essay. i know they didnt explain this well enough to us. kindgom hearts is a metaphor more than a place/thing.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Kingdom Hearts is the hearts of everyone in that galaxy. I mean, think about it. Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds. What makes the worlds special? The people. The inhabitants. Kingdom Hearts to me is the hearts of everyone.

Cloudless Sky

Kingdom Heart is "something" within that door... But , what is that "something" ?? Dunno
But Sora ( at the last part of KH1 ) said before Kingdom Heart is light within the darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back