• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What events should us NA players expect?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

I read somewhere that there will be special events to participate in. What events have been in the Japan version in the past?

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
I'm assuming you must NOT be referring to the 'Daily Dungeon' Special Events Given Monday-Sunday, because I'm sure you've already participated in those.

However you must be referring to the Special Days of the year revolving around holidays, Promos, relation towards the Kingdom Hearts Series which was presented in the JP Version such as :

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Announcement Event

2015 Halloween Event

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Event

Mickey's Birthday Event

2015 FF7 Christmas Event

2015 Christmas Event

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
When do we get our first event? Does anyone know yet?
I probably wouldn't expect one for NA for another week or two, since the game only recently launched.

Events typically last 1-2 weeks, and there's usually one going on in almost every week in JPN Ux.

I thought the half ap was the first event?
The half AP campaigns are usually just an additional bonus from events/promotions. You can expect them when the main story quest line receives an expansion, most of the time.
JPN Ux has also received half AP campaigns in the past for other things, too, like the TV CM promotion and for Christmas, I believe?

Sentiment

Awards
Japan had half ap for both boss and stages when it was first released

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm assuming you must NOT be referring to the 'Daily Dungeon' Special Events Given Monday-Sunday, because I'm sure you've already participated in those.

However you must be referring to the Special Days of the year revolving around holidays, Promos, relation towards the Kingdom Hearts Series which was presented in the JP Version such as :

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Announcement Event

2015 Halloween Event

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Event

Mickey's Birthday Event

2015 FF7 Christmas Event

2015 Christmas Event

Just out of curiosity, how did these different events function?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back