• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^ no relationship in KH in canon(yet) but like I said, Akuroku is dangerously close.

It's really a matter of personal interpretation, I'd say. Nomura's said he likes to keep certain things like that hushed up so that even after a long time has passed since the games, we can still be happy dicussing/debating it.

Basically. Yes, it did have something to do with Kairi, but it wasn't the main thing he was pissed about.

Alright then. I'm too tired to disagree, >.O.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well the AkuRoku pairing won't ever be stated in game, I can guarantee that. Methinks that would cause many a problem with younger kids' parents who see them play Kh. Its just like the whole Sailor Moon thing. I don't know names but two of them were lesbians together in the Japanese version of the show but American wrote them off as cousins. But its not like it matters if its ever stated in game. People will still continue to say it exists. *shrugs*

V

V.A.T.13

^ and in the manga, Mars and Venus had a thing going on.
Don't forget Usagi cheating on Mamoru with Seiya(a girl, but in the anime, a he-she. XD!

I don't really think so about the akuroku thing. Because my best friend's mother was watching us play the game, and it was at the part where Axel is trying to bring Roxas back and she quickly called out "Fags."

We both laughed. But if the subtlety keeps the way it is, then it shouldn't be a problem cause no big new caster has mentioned it by now.

Dragoryu

This...is...CNN
Reporter: This just in! Axel and Roxas of the popular "Kingdom Hearts" series of video games have joined the ranks of Spongebob and the Teletubbies as homosexual characters who will convert our children to evil!!!1!!!!11!!!1

Seriously, even if they were gay, it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but unfortunately it is.

V

V.A.T.13

^ XD

Nah, I think RE5 will get more contaversal publicity than homos in KH.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think they meant After you ??Defeat?? MX and the DS.

Also, if they do defeat them, do you think Ven'll survive??Lol. Cuz he's like hurt the most.Lol.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, just look for the edit button.Lol.. Umm yea I have a feeling you don't defeat them either like, common they'll probablly be in KH3 or something.Lol.

DS+MX= Xehanort when Xehanort became a nobody/heartless they seperate, but now they can't fuse back??

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
I think Ven survives, though we can't really assess what the damage did to him.

I think Ven dies, Aqua goes puf, Terra becomes like a ghost, MX is defeated and DS is Xehanort.

EDIT: Remember that Xehanort means "No heart", Nomura said that himself and the DS has the Heartless symbol on him. But I don't mean that Xehanort has no heart at all, I think the symbol is just to make the connectio between both.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Death. Somebody (or bodies) have to die somewhere! Maybe a dying Terra talking to King Mickey for a final request or Ven carrying Aqua's dead body and screaming up to the sky for no reason before dying himself. Terra or one of the other two laying flowers at the graves of the other two. All dead at a church? That'd be dramatic. C'mon Square and Disney, just a little death for once couldn't hurt...alot!

Wolf Enigma

Death. Somebody (or bodies) have to die somewhere! Maybe a dying Terra talking to King Mickey for a final request or Ven carrying Aqua's dead body and screaming up to the sky for no reason before dying himself. Terra or one of the other two laying flowers at the graves of the other two. All dead at a church? That'd be dramatic. C'mon Square and Disney, just a little death for once couldn't hurt...alot!

Yeah, or mabey having mickey dead, thus fueling sora's rage to kill whoevere killed mickey and him taking the throne.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I think BbS is gonna have a bad end bcoz the story plays in the past and why are the charas never came in the First Kingdom Hearts History?
We all have to wait for the game and i dont really wanna speculating about the story, im just so excited and i dont wanna know the story yet xD I hate spoilers lawl^^ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back