• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does Xigbar say?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Okay, this is going to be probably the strangest request that has ever graced this fourm, but please bare with me. I'm not crazy, I just am "Insanely curious". Lawl. 8D Please don't kill me. Just a humble question.

So the story is that I've been doing a little research for an essay of mine lately. And in the process of it, I decided to replay Days for the third time and see how quickly I can get it done, without really trying. Because I wanted to unlock the "You came to me too early" converations with the members to Roxas. You know what I mean? Like if you say come to Luxord and you don't have a suitable weapon on for something he asked you, he'll call you out on it and tell you go get it fixed in his own special way.

So when I reached Day 120, Xigbar wanted Roxas to fill the Bonus Gauge, and says to him:

"You know doing missions fills the Bonus Gauge, right? It lets the organization keep tabs on how hard you're working. How's about I take a little peek? Come tell me when you've filled it completely for Days 97 to 116."

Sounds simple enough to screw up on, since I've been trying not to fulfill all the missions 100% anyway. Of course, when I poked him again, I then realized that he meant doing the extra missions and not *JUST* the manatory ones...which I was doing without even knowing it. :| Nerf, I hate finding things out *AFTERWARDS*. But anyway, I was curious to know if anyone knew what exactly Xigbar said to Roxas if you came to him without a full Bonus Gauge for Day 97.

(Yes, I have checked GamesFAQs. They barely have all the Grey Room conversantions stuck in the script. So no luck there.)

I mean, I'm sure that someone probably knows if they tried doing a quick playthrough like I am doing. But please, don't go out of your way if it's far too much trouble. I'm just a little fangirl who longs to have every single convernation between those two on a folder for reference for my essay.

If you know, that's wonderfully awesome and I would love you forever and ever, and EVER. But don't go out of your way. 8D It's okay! But if you know what he says...well, thanks! And I'll do my best to try and make it up to you, because I know it's probably annoying <3 Thanks again. MAWH!

s1elleface

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
*smacking head on desk*

I cannot.. FIND IT. XD.

And even worse, I cannot find my days game either. (Its' supposed to be in the SS silver case.. but it's not there)

So yea, if I find anything i'll let you know, k? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back