• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does sora mean when he says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

num.9 Demyx

IT'S DEFINENTALLY KAIRI! WHO ELSE IS THERE BUT ROXAS WHO HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW:closedeyes:

Hyakkimaru Hiro

"Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is
or what it's planning. With the five of us--I mean, six of us--there's
nothing to worry about, right?"

He was talking about people who could fight to stop Org XIII.

Kairi can't fight.

Sou-jiro

kairi CAN fight remember, she fought when she had to. but i also think it's either kairi or roxas

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
Okay lets dive into Sora's little simple minded brain so people can understand what was going on.

When he said "the five of us" he meant himself, Donald, Goofy, Riku and the king; but then he remember Kairi and included her by saying "I mean six of us"

Sora didn't know about Roxas till near the very end of the game so it wasn't him, Jiminy Cricket isn't really a main character he's just the dude who writes everything down. (in fact you only see him briefly at the start and that's it) and he can't fight anyway.

And Kairi might not be the strongest fighter but she's in as a fighter none the less and is so included in the six.

that's about it from me^^

Rikus_Heartless

ok look he names 1)himself 2)Donald 3)Goofey 4)Riku 5)mickey saying that they can take care of the organization it cant be roxas because he has no idea about him and doesnt know hes in him or anything, it cant be Kairi because ora thinks dhes on the islands and doesnt even think she canfight and wouldnt want her to and for those of you saying "i think its riku" or "i think its mickey" he already named them so know who hes talking about is jiminey because he is in his group sent with donald and goofey and because he doesnt fight sora forgot about him and didnt want to leave him out so he said i mean six of us or he never did say donald and goofeys names he just said me you guys so maybe he just missed added because jimineys not a big part

~Axel_Riku~

Okay lets dive into Sora's little simple minded brain so people can understand what was going on.

When he said "the five of us" he meant himself, Donald, Goofy, Riku and the king; but then he remember Kairi and included her by saying "I mean six of us"

Sora didn't know about Roxas till near the very end of the game so it wasn't him, Jiminy Cricket isn't really a main character he's just the dude who writes everything down. (in fact you only see him briefly at the start and that's it) and he can't fight anyway.

And Kairi might not be the strongest fighter but she's in as a fighter none the less and is so included in the six.

that's about it from me^^

You have pretty much said exactly what I was thinking. It is Kairi that he is talking about nobody else.

The 14th Order

ok look he names 1)himself 2)Donald 3)Goofey 4)Riku 5)mickey saying that they can take care of the organization it cant be roxas because he has no idea about him and doesnt know hes in him or anything, it cant be Kairi because ora thinks dhes on the islands and doesnt even think she canfight and wouldnt want her to and for those of you saying "i think its riku" or "i think its mickey" he already named them so know who hes talking about is jiminey because he is in his group sent with donald and goofey and because he doesnt fight sora forgot about him and didnt want to leave him out so he said i mean six of us or he never did say donald and goofeys names he just said me you guys so maybe he just missed added because jimineys not a big part

Try using punctuation when you type. It probably is Kairi because it is the only thing that could have made sense at the time.

~Axel_Riku~

Wait!!!!! What happens if Roxas took contorl but it didn't show it and said I mean six of us? If so, maybe he meant Namine or Axel. But if it was Sora, then Kairi. Since he didn't about Namine at the time being.

I don't think Roxas would take control in that kind of situation. Also we don't know how much power Roxas really has when is combine in Sora.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
no im almost 100% sure it was roxas. people keep saying it could be kairi. but remember sora thinks she's safe on destiny islands. remember she hasn't been kidnapped. it's not jimminy. he's just the chronicler, and basically can't fight. that only leaves roxas through a subconsious transition. just like when sora cried for no apparent reason before leaving to yen sids tower. and why would sora just suddenly forget about kairi at that moment anyway. roxas is the only one that makes sense.

roxas and the nobodies are the centerfold of this game anyway, so tetsuya nomura obviously wanted to show what nobodies are capable of.

i think that just about covers it.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
no im almost 100% sure it was roxas. people keep saying it could be kairi. but remember sora thinks she's safe on destiny islands. remember she hasn't been kidnapped. it's not jimminy. he's just the chronicler, and basically can't fight. that only leaves roxas through a subconsious transition. just like when sora cried for no apparent reason before leaving to yen sids tower. and why would sora just suddenly forget about kairi at that moment anyway. roxas is the only one that makes sense.

roxas and the nobodies are the centerfold of this game anyway, so tetsuya nomura obviously wanted to show what nobodies are capable of.

i think that just about covers it.

I agree because Sora doesn't know Kairi can fight and if it was jimminy then he would of said the people with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back