• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does a keyblade look like...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

don't we agree that Square Enix made the designs of the keyblade rather scary and evil-looking, even for the protagonists?
i mean, look at sora's.. so simple and Disney-ish. 0.o

Where there is light, there is also darkness.

your explanation is deep, yet understandable. in the BBS trailer, Terra's keyblade design does not in any way resemble Sora's.. or is the colour tone of the video just dark?
Thank you.
I'd say different.

Knightorlight said:
possible. those keyblades, vens, terras, aquas, were man made by themselves because they were carrying the keyblades in the trailer, or atleast terra was and aqua's keyblade was probbly enchanted because it could cast magic out from the tip of the blade

Although how do we know that they designed them? We could assume there were keyblade warriors before them?

OathOblivion

I was going to suggest this to. The keychain is irrelevant. The keyblade is it's only form.

Okay, but the Jungle King chain makes it look different than than when it has the Three Wishes chain on it, right? Well, what does it look like when it doesn't have a keychain on it, is what I'm asking. Is it just a plain key with no special theme, or what?

Zapper36307

I think it probably can't exist without one and because the kingdom key's keychain is mickey if you watch closely at the end of KH1 whem king mickey comes back so he and sora can close the door to darkness mickeys keyblade doesn't have his head on it which makes me think that it cannot not have a keychain and that the kingdom key keychain gives the shape of the true keyblade and the other keychain simply adjust it a little so the kingdom key is the original form of the keyblade

Okay, but the Jungle King chain makes it look different than than when it has the Three Wishes chain on it, right? Well, what does it look like when it doesn't have a keychain on it, is what I'm asking. Is it just a plain key with no special theme, or what?

If it has nothing to take the form of, then I'd say it wouldn't need to exsist? The keychain is just the theme it takes upon.

OathOblivion

If it has nothing to take the form of, then I'd say it wouldn't need to exsist? The keychain is just the theme it takes upon.

Okay, what about whenever Sora takes one keychain off to put another one on it? What happens then?

Okay, what about whenever Sora takes one keychain off to put another one on it? What happens then?

I'd assume Sora wouldn't, as the Keyblade draws it's power from Soras heart, therefore what ever Sora feels he needs deep in the heart, the Keyblade acts upon. Anything else Sir?

OathOblivion

I'd assume Sora wouldn't, as the Keyblade draws it's power from Soras heart, therefore what ever Sora feels he needs deep in the heart, the Keyblade acts upon. Anything else Sir?

I'm talking like when you switch chains in the game.

axel_rox

Website
fanart.lionking.org
the Kingdom Key is the keyblade's tru form, as it says in the description, and when they switch keychains in the game the keyblase will keep the form of the last keychain on it until it gets a new keychain, like in the secret movie at the end of KH2 Final Mix +, where there are lots of keyblades with no keychain

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
in kh1, there are only 1 keyblade with no keychain. its the heart unlocker. so... and the ones that terra, ven and aqua uses are the ones that sora, riku and mickey uses without a keychain. i think

The HeartUnlocker wasnt a real keyblade
it was artifically made from the hearts of the six princesses' hearts [all except Kairi]

I think it probably can't exist without one and because the kingdom key's keychain is mickey if you watch closely at the end of KH1 whem king mickey comes back so he and sora can close the door to darkness mickeys keyblade doesn't have his head on it which makes me think that it cannot not have a keychain and that the kingdom key keychain gives the shape of the true keyblade and the other keychain simply adjust it a little so the kingdom key is the original form of the keyblade

actually it did
the keyblade mickey had was the IKK [inverse kingdom key][ i kno Square is like Pirates, they are unemaginative when it comes to naming things *coughshipwreckcoveandinversekingdomkeycough*] at the end of KH and if you look at the IKK in KH2 [possibly CoM too buti dont think so] there is a keychain on it

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Im not sure,i never even thought of what a keyblade looks like without a keychain,in till i saw terras blade.

I'm talking like when you switch chains in the game.

Well from the following posts I think we can safely assume, that the original form of the Keyblade is most likely the Kingdon Key. Because really it is a basic model design.

- Most of the movie scenes, use the Kingdom Key.

- This model goes back to that of the three keyblader warriors etc.?

- Mickey's inverted design is based on the Kingdom Key.

It's like the 'universal' design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back