• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you what n KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

i want riku to sacrifice himself to save kairi and sora or namine and then everyone thinks hes dead but he still lives and shows up again near the ending

Hokage

Banned
Awards
some nachos and cheese and a sprite... sorry im hungy but anyways this thread although cool is just asking to be spammed lol but what i do want is alot more worlds and some more fighting elements and they have that in KH2 so im set... it doesnt matter to me anymore what they have in the game now...i have what i want.

sinharvest_angel

yeah close this please, and iholdthekeys why do u want riku dead, * ugh thread way to old and over asked*

iholdthekeys

i don't want him dead........
i want every1 2 think he's dead but stay alive and come back at the end.....
makes riku cooler

sinharvest_angel

iholdthekeys said:
i don't want him dead........
i want every1 2 think he's dead but stay alive and come back at the end.....
makes riku cooler

oh i c, and yeah that would be nice to have summons from the ff series yeah and be able to use riku through his point of view that'd be awsome along with bhk's story, and axels, and dizs and EVERYONE well that may be too much but it would make the game last longer, as long as the cut scens are very differnt otherwise it be boring with the same cut scnce

J

juttybean

all i want now is for it 2 b released and i dont even care wuts in it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back