• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think would make the best KH ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Kingdom Hearts have a happy or sad ending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
so since i saw a thread asking how bad do you think the kH series could end how about how awesome it could end?:eek:

here is my opinion:that there is going to be a huge keyblade war where pretty much they gotta fight to the death where they will get rid of all heartless and nobodies and slowly the worlds are being destroyed or something and sora and friends have got to save the worlds before the world ends..and in the end it looks like idk sora dies but he doesn't actually but it makes it seem like he did but, you find out he didnt..then soon the worlds are all one again but there is like a cost or somethin to keep the worlds together and thats when either mickey,sora,or riku must be part of kingdom hearts or something and that makes it a sad ending then cause someones going to bye bye forever..i dunno what do you think?

I dunno what do you think would be the best ending?

Apollo

Silver Member
Sora and Riku defeat the leader of the Org, and then there should be a emotional scene between Sora and Riku. Then after that everybody should end up on their home worlds. After that Sora, Riku, and Kairi should get a letter from the king in a bottle, but we should be left hanging and not know what it says.

A

Audo

Sora and Riku defeat the leader of the Org, and then there should be a emotional scene between Sora and Riku. Then after that everybody should end up on their home worlds. After that Sora, Riku, and Kairi should get a letter from the king in a bottle, but we should be left hanging and not know what it says.
Ha. I get it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i want someone to die.

other than/and kairi.

like, a character from the story which we all love, and like dyeing.

that would be awesome.

or like, someone being stuck on the other side like Riku and Mickey in kh1 but this time forever, in order for the world to be safe, and when they're there, their heart gets swallowed by whatever element/side they're on.

cuz it could be blinded by light or something by darkness.

mm i want sora to do it. yeah. too much riku grief is just to cliche. ew cliche.

Renot123

A sad ending, with some of the minor characters and semi-major characters dying but then happy with Kairi and Sora living on.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
originally posted by aquaxion:]
mm i want sora to do it. yeah. too much riku grief is just to cliche. ew cliche.

ahh i don't want sora to die though :36: and that would be waaaay to depressing but idk would make it interesting though but so many sora fans will be heart broken lol

AllEndsWith-

Xehanort rises from the shadows, gets that King Nobody to appear, he fights everyone,....

and wins

Makes no sense.... but that'd be pretty badass.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
darkness to take over?

i wanna be trolled HARD! like super super hard by nomura! so cool!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
darkness to take over?

i wanna be trolled HARD! like super super hard by nomura! so cool!

Everyone accepts darkness when they learn it's impossible to escape? :v

Sora and Riku can't die since the games focus on their friendship. Kairi, as much as I hate to say, can't really die either due to her being needed by both to keep them in motion, and because she's jsut part of the trio and this is mostly a Disney game.

xDENLINx

Happy ending. I'm not a big fan of finishing a game and feeling upset :/

Everyone accepts darkness when they learn it's impossible to escape? :v

Sora and Riku can't die since the games focus on their friendship. Kairi, as much as I hate to say, can't really die either due to her being needed by both to keep them in motion, and because she's jsut part of the trio and this is mostly a Disney game.

Which sucks alot cause as much as I didn't think I wanted anyone to die cause it would make me sad, Kairi dying would make me happy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want something weird like Sora becomes part of KH or something strange like that. Or Kairi di--no! For Kairi to stop being a damsel in distress! And no "gayblade." She has her own power as a PoH instead of using Riku's spare keyblade. If the game ended with her being important, I would be more comfortable with her plot-device role.

And for Sora to die. (in a heroic effort) Then get reborn or something crazy like that. I just like crazy endings.

D

Deleted member 71005

Something where Sora ends up wearing an eye patch and everyone has to stay in there worlds not being able to see each other anymore as a result of the final battle or whatever they do with kingdom hearts.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The bad guys are defeated, but Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey and any other Keyblade wielders die along with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back