• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do u think about Atlantica's return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

vjump28la.jpg

how many of u like the idea that Atlantica is back? just wondering!

As for me perhaps it has been improved, and won't be that bad after all.

Last edited:

crowmaster

i'm the freakin first voter of this poll???? c'mon people, vote!! HURRAY for atlantica!!! i'd like to see the reaction aof Little Mermaid's character's when they see sora and co. again....
.and i want to see ariels's hot braw again......god i'm such a pervert......nah, just kidding

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
it honestly doesn't matter, it was the same as any other world, but going up and down kept getting annoying.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
nothing is wrong with this level its fine to me so I think it should return everyone stop complaing geez its just one level for pete sake

Onite

ChampionofChaos said:
Not really. i'd like to see new worlds rather than re-hashed worlds

i agree, new worlds would be better than having lots of old ones

coolazice7

i think atlantica will be an interesting level.... and as for the dancing game, i think it will be good for a change of pace from the regular fighting. i personally do not want to have to keep smacking ursula's face in another boss fight, its really annoying. so a dancing game will be a fun minigame.

Ethereal Leon

As good as it is to have new worlds I think it's cool that Atlantica is back. It was a interesting world and I can wait to learn the new story line for it *-*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back