• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do u guys think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

like it or not?

• this idea sounds awesome!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • It sounds sorta cool i guess

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • dont like it

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • it freakin sucks

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Riku1

I have come up with an idea for kh3.

ok i think it would be really cool if u could switch characters throughout the game whenever u want. U would be able to play their side of the story all the way through and after u beat all of their stories it all comes together at the end. I think this would be cool because u would be able to play as someone different if u got bored with the main story(which would of course be sora's,donald's,and goofy's). the different stories u could play in would be sora's,riku's,mickey's, and a new person's. plz tell me what u guys think!:p

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think we should stick to the main story, so that everyone has the same experience in the game. What would be cool is if there was a different mode AFTER you beat the game as Sora, such as the Reverse/Rebirth part of COM where you get to play as Riku. I Really want to play as Kairi.

VegetaX

I think the idea is cool, but like i agree with kairis heart AAAANNNDDDDD i think it would be cool if u could like start of with whichevr knight guy u wanted and once u beat the game with them u witch to another one OOOOOOORRRRRRRRR make is 2 player were u can play like 2 player story-mode were like one guy is one knight and the other guy is the other, but like evrything was alot harder so it wouldnt be easy, but u know thts just me cuz i love games like tht.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sora_Riku1 said:
I have come up with an idea for kh3.

ok i think it would be really cool if u could switch characters throughout the game whenever u want. U would be able to play their side of the story all the way through and after u beat all of their stories it all comes together at the end. I think this would be cool because u would be able to play as someone different if u got bored with the main story(which would of course be sora's,donald's,and goofy's). the different stories u could play in would be sora's,riku's,mickey's, and a new person's. plz tell me what u guys think!:p

I have come up with an excellent idea for you. Use spell check and commas.

Plus that is retarded. Ever considered disk space? Ever considered anything other than crap because you think this sounds cool? No you didn't >>

VegetaX

.:KL:. said:

Plus that is retarded. Ever considered disk space? Ever considered anything other than crap because you think this sounds cool? No you didn't >>
Wow,u dont think switching characters would be cool??? u just wana be one guy threw the whhhoooolle game, W0W plz tell me u at least wana switch at the end like reborth on CoM if not " That is retarded" ~~ quote U

VegetaX

VegetaX said:
I think the idea is cool, but like i agree with kairis heart AAAANNNDDDDD i think it would be cool if u could like start of with whichevr knight guy u wanted and once u beat the game with them u witch to another one OOOOOOORRRRRRRRR make is 2 player were u can play like 2 player story-mode were like one guy is one knight and the other guy is the other, but like evrything was alot harder so it wouldnt be easy, but u know thts just me cuz i love games like tht.
I aggreee mostly with tht idea....... can u guess y?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
VegetaX said:
Wow,u dont think switching characters would be cool??? u just wana be one guy threw the whhhoooolle game, W0W plz tell me u at least wana switch at the end like reborth on CoM if not " That is retarded" ~~ quote U

KH is about SORA. He is the MAIN character. Now doing R/R and KHII 6 dayz style...I'd be cool with that. But not whenever you want.

It makes the story confusing.

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
That would probably confuse the story too much. If your constantly changing the main character who knows where you'd end up?

I like Kairi's Heart idea about an extra mode after you beat the game. I really enjoyed Reverse/Rebirth mode in KH:CoM and was hoping that they'd put something like that in Kh2, but they didn't...*sighes*

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
.:KL:. said:

The idea sounds nice and it's nice to dream but get real, KL's right, it won't happen.Btw KL, disk space won't be a problem if KH3 is on PS3 because it will use Blu ray disks and a two-sided blue ray disk = 50 GB ;)

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
^^^^^^ The gif in your sig disturbs me. XD

I think it might be a nice idea if you could have a short Reverse/Rebirth style mode after like 100% completion or something. But it wouldn't have to be too long or anything.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You're pulling a sonic adventure 2 battle with that idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back