• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did Roxas mean????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_89

what did Roxas mean when he asked Sora when they were fighting "why did he choose you?'...and then when he was up in the air he saw the ground that had a picture of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy and he said "so thats why." who is this "he" Roxas id talking about and why did "he" choose Sora????

man of oblivion

Roxas either meant why did Sora get to become whole and why couldn't he, and then after he saw Sora's strength that it answered his question. He could also have meant why did Diz choose Sora over Roxas. That's my opinion.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
terra

we think that terra chose riku as his successor to the keyblade but the keyblade had other plans when riku turned to the darkness
so then roxas assumed that terra chose him
or
why diz chose him over roxas to take down the organization
or
why did axel chose to protect him

personally i think its the second one

kh is ba

The he could be the keyblade itself or It could be DiZ that hes talking about. Why did DiZ choose you to be the one that would become whole again and not me is what he could have been asking. I think it was the keyblade that he was talking about not Terra and the keyblade would have chosen the strongest which was then sora.

Roxas_89

there was a couple in the past
but there was one that got caught in the rollback

yeah i posted this same thread a couple days ago and i went to look for it and i was thinking that i didnt post it cause i went to look at my posted threads and i posted three but only 2 showed up so i reposted it sorry guys

funnymanhaha1000

terra

we think that terra chose riku as his successor to the keyblade but the keyblade had other plans when riku turned to the darkness
so then roxas assumed that terra chose him
or
why diz chose him over roxas to take down the organization
or
why did axel chose to protect him

personally i think its the second one

y the heck would roxas assume terra chose him if HE DIDNT EXIST WHEN SORA GOT THE KINGDOM KEY?!??!? ROXAS WASNT BORN TILL A WHILE LATER WHEN SORA BECAME A HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!

Oblivionite

He saw Sora and his friendship, then he realized that Sora was fighting something worth for.

blob

Wow why does a lot of people ask this, sigh it's about how DIZ chose Sora to destroy the organization instead of him. He chose him because he had friends to help him and guide him while Roxas has nobody except maybe Axel.

end of story

Awards
first don't double post roxas 22 and second roxas means why did the keyblade choose sora. ''he'' means the keyblade which I think has a persons soul, heart, or body in it. my guess would be terra.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
^^Don't spam, edit your post with something, or it will be deleted...

anyways, to get back on topic, he was actually, most likely, talking about the Key blade...

ravenger147

wasnt Roxas talking about the Keyblade. Like you all said, its not Terra cuz he said he chose Xeahnort. Though some of you said DIZ cuz he chose Sora to destroy orginazation 13. But come on ask yourselves, why would Roxas want to know the anserw to something like that? And why wouldnt DIZ choose Mickey, he is stronger than Sora and knows a lot more than he does, plus DIZ knows him better.Though i still wouldnt choose Mickey. Id say its the Keyblade. A Keyblade chooses a person based on the strenght of their heart. Sora said in KH his friends are his power and when Roxas saw those pic of his friends, he understood why Sora had the Keyblade. Heres one more thing, even if the Keyblade wasnt meant for Sora, it still chose to stay with him, otherwise in KH when it went to Riku it would have stayed with him. But Sora had a strong heart cuz of his friends which made his light stronger and Kingdom Key is from the realm of light so it in the end, it did technically choose Sora over Riku. Roxas probably wanted to know why the Keyblade chose Sora thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back