• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Character do you think you're most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruko

Now this is just for fun,In personality what character are you most like?
and if you want. What character has an appearence similar to yours? It colud be clothes,hair etc.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'm mostly a mix of Axel and Riku..XD...I can act like Riku alot of the time but I also can be really silly like Sora too..I guess I dont really have a defentinet personality...I more of mix of alot of things..OH Well..XD

BURN BABY BURN!!!!
Look at me I'm blind!!!..XD..<---I couldnt think of one of Rikus qoutes
RIKU!!!!!!!<-- Once again I cant think of any for Sora..XD

gripleg

I'm most like Roxas even though I'm a girl. :D Appearance wise, I look most like Olette even though I sort of don't like her.

Galoop

yeh me personality is most like roxas riku nd sora and i look lyk roxas lyk tah duble lol but i think i will be cid like i am and attitude im more lyk xaldin so u kno im all ov thm *hint * my sigs

Axel425

i be sora only becuz he gets to hang around that sexy Riku. And maybe Roxas too becuz he hangs w/ axel. MAN RIKU'S ARMS!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
gripleg said:
I'm most like Roxas even though I'm a girl. :D Appearance wise, I look most like Olette even though I sort of don't like her.
O__O SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOURSELF....NOW!!!!..Just Joking...XD..I want you to PM me a pic of yourself...>_>....<-------God I sound creppy..lol

I think I'm a bit like Saix when I get mad too..XD..I mean RRRRRAHHH!!!<--See I'm Saix now..lol

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Personality wise I am like Roxas and Namine.. mysterious... and sora Always loves his friends and like Axel Because he give his life up for someone he wants to live.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Appearance wise, Riku, Roxas, and Axel.

Personality wise...Eh, many mixed, but i'm not taking the effort to name them all.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah, i'm mostly like roxas. dont say much.

petite-nigiri

Personnality ... im like goofy :D always happy and cheering up !

and apparence ... dont know... =.=' my best friend told me that i looked like Kairi

Haruko

Whoahh! most post has two pages?! I didn't expect that I though it would get like two post by anyway.

Personality: I am like Kairi but when I am angry I am like Saix (that really pisses people off). :D

In Appearence: I look most like Tifa.

Texkia26

im a mix of axel, yuffie, and sora (weird mix lol). im like axel because im can be too cocky for my own good, yuffie because im constantly hyper, and sora because im nice to evreyone and i'm always thinking positively :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back