• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What character death would be the most dramatic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXIII

What character would have the most dramatic death/obliveration/disappearence? Meaning what character kill-off would be the sadest

I think it probably will be Roxas when we learn everything about him in 358. I would also have to say Riku, because he's Sora's best friend, and would be a real shocker, so that would be very dramatic. Kairi would never be killed off because she's a princess, yet as of KH2 just completely useless, so she should just be written off completely. I was so sad when Goofy almost died...my friend was crying because she's obsessed with Goofy.

A

Audo

Deaths are only dramatic in the context that they are conceived in, imo.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
ummmmmm KING MICKEY yea cause eveybody would b sad nd the worlds would be thrown into chaos and they would need a new king hey wait a sec sora could b kng and since kari is a princess she would be queen rite

yugi300

I would say Riku because he's like my favourite character in all of KH!

ShadowXIII

Kairi's death would be the most dramatic.

i don't see kairi's death being most dramatic for two reasons:

1. She's not Sora's girlfriend, so he's not going to be crying and such, he cryed seeing Riku but he didn't even hug Kairi
2. She lost her purpose after KH1.

Donald would also be pretty sad. We saw Roxas' return to Sora, which we really didn't feel effected by it, probably since we've only known Roxas briefly. And Ansem was only seen for a few scenes in KH2. So will their fate be more dramatic when we see them in 358 and BBS?

KingdomSealer

I guess Riku since him and Sora have been through so much. And then Kairi would be crying all kinds and everyone would be sad.

ummmmmm KING MICKEY yea cause eveybody would b sad nd the worlds would be thrown into chaos and they would need a new king hey wait a sec sora could b kng and since kari is a princess she would be queen rite

I dont think they could kill Mickey in the first place, or really any Disney character for that matter cause I dont think Disney would let that happen.

yugi300

Yea and Mickey would be sad because they became friends fairly quickly when I saw Riku lift up the happy Mickey I was like wahoooo!

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
If the series ended with Sora's death, I imagine it would be hella dramatic. But I don't think any main characters will die, too serious a theme

yugi300

Well I mean it seems AtW dies and the Org died by fading so I don't see why it's not possible I actually wouldn't mind if they killed Riku only if it was like a last heroic act that saves Sora from the bad person in the next KH game which could be KH3 and Maybe Riku kills this evil person! Or maybe he saves Kairi for Sora and Sora is sad/cries and Sora's true gay colours for Riku shine bright yeahyeah lol o.0

ShadowXIII

I guess Riku since him and Sora have been through so much. And then Kairi would be crying all kinds and everyone would be sad.

I dont think they could kill Mickey in the first place, or really any Disney character for that matter cause I dont think Disney would let that happen.

well, they made it look as if goofy died, even though he didn't. If they kill Sora, that means that there will be a new hero to play as.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Goofy's "death" was really unexpected and sooo dramatic. I was really sad. I thought he really died. D:

Stealth.Baker

If they wanted a really sad and dramatic death, they could just kill Aeris again. It worked pretty well last time.
Seriously though, I'd personally probably be most upset at Riku's death, and I could see them making it pretty dramatic.

ShadowXIII

If they wanted a really sad and dramatic death, they could just kill Aeris again. It worked pretty well last time.
Seriously though, I'd personally probably be most upset at Riku's death, and I could see them making it pretty dramatic.

that's original. Sephiroth kills Cloud, and you battle Sephiroth for good. one death that won't be dramatic is Malificent's. Why can't she just die?

topher1987

I would say Tron hahaha. But really if the next game takes a slightly more mature approach kill off Riku could work well and send Sora into a blind rage just taking everyone out. But i just like that kinda thing when a character goes off the deep end.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
i thought in kh2 when riku protected sora from xemnas and got kicked that he might be killed. i screeched and dropped the controller. if he died i know it'd be in some fashion like that, protecting his friends.

if sora died, though, that would probably be just as sad because he did so much and then he was killed. sadly, though, it would be a fitting end to the series.

but knowing disney, no one of that importance would die. they'd kill bad guys or mothers, no problem, but not happy-go-lucky main characters or emo best friends...or, unfortunately, useless "girlfriends"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back