• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What change in Sora's role would you like to see in KH III? What do you think about my idea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe when he's older but I doubt when he's this young. He probably still wants to travel around the worlds.

i think sora donald and goofy should be back i really miss the old party but your idea is very good, and
about sora becoming a keyblade master im thinking he will have an apprentice in the next saga,
and welcome to KHinsider :)
2 birds, 1 stone: Donald and Goofy ARE his apprentices. :)

Tatsu

If there will be some conflict within, I hope it has deal with Vanitas. I would love a plotline with Vanitas trying to take over Sora by trying to seduce Sora to darkness. Maybe have Vanitas taunt Sora and make Sora doubt himself and the things he's done. Prhaps have him bring out the torment inside Sora.

I would love a more personal storyline for Sora that deals with himself rather the same old 'his heroic actions inspire others and everyone gets character development except him.'

Maxyli138

2 birds, 1 stone: Donald and Goofy ARE his apprentices. :)

But Donald and Goofy aren't keyblade bearers. And they have been trained for combat more thoroughly and a lot longer than Sora has. It wouldn't make sense for them to be Sora's apprentices.

Tatsu

If Sora were to take an apprentice, he should either take Kairi or Aerith. Aerith knows magic and has a pretty pure heart so she could be developed into a perfect healing mage keyblade master. Kairi shows signs that she could defend herself and he knows her so she would be a perfect choice as an apprentice.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Maybe when he's older but I doubt when he's this young. He probably still wants to travel around the worlds.
He could always just choose then move on with the adventure, going to pick the kid up a few years later. That's kinda what Terra did.

State

Awards
Sora should be a bit more intelligent, or actually be a bit more aware of what's happening in his surroundings. In KH2, it's as if he only payed attention to the Heartless, Nobodies, and the search for Riku. I mean, he achnowledged that Org.XIII was wreaking havoc, but it's as if a group of individuals moving the Peons of the Heartless and Nobodies in the chessboard of KH2 wasn't to be as much pressuring as fighting a group of mindless dolls. "/

In summation;
Sora should be a bit more involved in the main problems of the game and not sidetrack himself a bit.

KH1 showed a perfect example on how Sora should be;
focused on what he should be doing and worried about this, and that.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I couldn't decide wether to put this here or in the KHI makes a KH game! Discussion #1: Story, Narrative and Themes thread so I posted in both

some people are talking about Sora falling in to darkness. Sora is stupid and naive, he problably gonna get Aqua as a mentor if Terra dies (I know there is no actuall "death" in KH but if he dissepear like Xehanort problably will) which I think he will and then I think it would be a great idea if Sora was blinded by the light like Eraqus was (kinda, a little). In KH III we can see some changes in his charachter, making him more determend, even more naive and try to really look out for and save "everyone" (like superman) but still more mature and adult.

Then in KH IV Sora could get much more cocky and try to do everything for himself and put everyone els down and end up beeing a reall asshole, thinking he do everything right and people just don't understand him. Aqua tells him she made the same mistake he is doing manny years ago and lost her best friends because of it. Even Riku and Kairi is getting worried about him and try to talk to him but Sora just get more and more blinded by is naiveity.

Depending on what enemy they face in that next saga, things could turn out differently but whatever happens there would be a huge characher development.

There could be an organisation of keybladewielders that wants to make peace using light, maybe they want to connect all the worlds to one again or something. Let's assume that's the case. Then Sora could join these guys, thinking it's a good idea but the others don't like it. Mickey or Kairi might tell him about the old legend but Sora think they are just scared and afraid of taking chances + it's just a legend/story. He grew up on a island wanting to discover other worlds and now he don't think people deserves to be trapped in their small worlds. Eventually Sora will have to fight his friends for what he belives in and succeds, only to find out that something terrible is about to happen thanks to him and the rest of "the republic" as I would like to call them.

that's something I'd like to see

Grey

I personally think it's time that Sora conflicts with himself. He's the only character that doesn't really reflect on himself in the Kingdom Hearts series because he's always worried about others. In KH III, I think he should be rebelling, since he'll be 16, if not, older. For once, Sora should willingly give into the darkness. I'm not saying he should become a villain or anything, I just think he should explore his potential as a keyblade master.

I agree with this much, at least. It'd be kind of neat if Yen Sid taught Sora to let Darkness in, or if Sora just sort of dabbled in Darkness. Only because the Keyblade Masters are meant to keep the balance between Light and Darkness.

I could dig Sora with a sort of "dark form" similar to Anti Form, even though it doesn't necessarily make sense.

But as far as the rest of it... Sora's tendency to live life "just following his heart" is something that Riku envied in him. That's kind of Sora's thing--his biggest perk and strongest trait, and possibly, eventually his tragic flaw. He lets his heart do the talking, and it's gotten him this far. I don't see him ever doing things Riku's way (that is, thinking with his head instead of his heart), and if he ever does, I don't see it sticking around for long. At most, he would stop letting his heart lead him, see that it isn't working out for him, and then revert back to his usual self. That's all I see happening.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I think he should grow up and stop being a whiny-ass baby about everything related to his friends (primarily Riku >.>). He should start to be more serious upon certain things.

ICECOOL113

I think he should grow up and stop being a whiny-ass baby about everything related to his friends (primarily Riku >.>). He should start to be more serious upon certain things.

Like what? Sora wouldn't be Sora if he wasn't so concerned about his friends 24/7. Hey at least he cares about them!

Anyway I really want to see Sora actually confront more of the complicated questions like "How are all these people connected to me?" "Did I really ruin Roxas's life or others?" "How will I explain this to my Mom and will I ever go to school?" (Last 2 are jokes) :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back