• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your predictions/hopes about the final boss battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, but he doesn't really mean it as "another body not his" in that sentence.
He was just using a colorful way to described him changing bodies. In his reports he talks about switching bodies as an experimental technique he didn't personally use before.

I personally think the moment Back Cover explained Luxu has to pass down No Name to other people they pretty much clarified he's not just possessing people's bodies.
Would be pretty dumb to set all of that up to just re-use that concept.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Seeing as Nomura loves cats, and Xehanort's (I mean Luxu's Keyblade) is that of a Chimera, I can see Xehanort either using a Chimera or transforming into one. After all, a Chimera hosts different being in one body, the perfect analogy of Xehanort Nortification process.

latest

Xeman

What if you beat master xeanorth and them by killing the 13 darkness you revive the master of masters :O

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Seeing as Nomura loves cats, and Xehanort's (I mean Luxu's Keyblade) is that of a Chimera, I can see Xehanort either using a Chimera or transforming into one. After all, a Chimera hosts different being in one body, the perfect analogy of Xehanort Nortification process.

latest
Where is the snake part in No Name tho? It is fact that No Name is a mixture of a lion and a goat, but a chimera is also part snake.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Where is the snake part in No Name tho? It is fact that No Name is a mixture of a lion and a goat, but a chimera is also part snake.

Keyblade_Glider_%28Xehanort%29_KHBBS.png

Judging from the breakdown of the No Name Keyblade, we see that it has wings. This can be attributed to the reptilian element of the Chimera, some Chimera's substitute the Snake with a Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back