• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you gonna do and/or say...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i'm gonna run home...shedding tears of joy. people bug me and i will have my revenge. i will be so happy, but first get mad cuz nomura made me wait, then be happy cuz i finally got it, i will carefully tear off the wrapper, and grin. then i turn on the ps2 and pop it in and i wake up....T_T

the day that happens, heads WILL be torn off.

chainlink12

Keyblade Crystals said:
wow, you guys have some funny reactions. I'm cracking up over here. Well for me, I will snatch it from my mom when she comes home with for me. I'm going to run up to my room, scream, cry, laugh, cream, and bang my head arond on things.As I play the game I going to keep screaming at the tv. And probably by the end of the night, I'm going to have to be taken to hospital.
ppl at hospital: damn! another kingdom hearts related injury...

lol

as soon as i get the call from gamestop im gonna run home grab my bike rush to the store get the game ride back while staring at kh2(not good sorta like d.u.i.) and probably get hit by a car go to the hospital and thrash about run away go home start to play kh2 but then wonder what happen to it when i got hit by the car
me: HEY wheres my kh 2
meanwhile
kid: HEY i got kh2 FREE woohoo
at my house
me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i waited 3-4 years for this NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
i'm going to complain yes complain
"you know how long I've waited for this?! DO YOU?! 4 freakin years! and it's here now! yay! but you know how long?!"
hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back