• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you gonna do and/or say...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi_Forever

When you finally get Kingdom Hearts II ?

As for me, I would go to Gamestop, or EB and hopefully one of them would have it....finally buy it, rush back home in excitement.....carfully open the game while shedding tears of joy(it's been what 3 years people?)....put the game in my PS2.....do a little dance (i'm not sure which)...then play the game!! And if anyone disturbs me during that time, they shall die.....that's all I have to say,lol

What about you guys?:D

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Uhh.....I'll probally pass out! Just before puting the game in my ps2!.......

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
I hear that a lot of people who win the lottery get in car accidents on the way home, not because of bad luck, just because they're so happy they drive recklessly.

Kh2? Winning lottery ticket?
Same thing.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
well...I will rush to the shop right after school/ when get comes out of on weekend....buy it...smell it touch it....then take it home....faint when I get in the house...get up around midnight after fainting...put it in the PS2 and play till I fall asleep at the controls

keyblade_creator

Probably run home from store,and when I get home,attemt to steal someones bike to get there faster,and when i do get home,I'll faint knowing i finally have the game

Rioraku

InvertedSilence said:
I hear that a lot of people who win the lottery get in car accidents on the way home, not because of bad luck, just because they're so happy they drive recklessly.

Kh2? Winning lottery ticket?
Same thing.

yea and then they use the money to pay for their hospital bills LOL....

as for me i'll either a) pass out at EBgames thus causing someone to steal the game from my unconscious body or b) break the game taking it out of the box..i hope neither happens..:(

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
kingdom2917 said:
I'll piss my pants in excitment.
Wow..everyone is gonna make fun of your pissed cloths when you are in the store and out!..lol

Im not sure whats gonna happen to me..after seeing Kingdom2719 piss on clothes I'll just vomit! >.> ..and then brag my friend on how KH2 is better then Zelda!

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

i'll prolly get it a couple days after it releases, since i live on a island and our post sux... and then as soon as i get it in the mail, i'll scream and shout and go absolutley nuts untill they have to give me shots.... then i'll wake up at my house and shove the game into my playstation and freak out some more. but atleast i'll have my bigscreen tv to look forward to :D

krnpunkpride92

since i preordered it and its being shipped to me

im gonna come from school than check the mail.. then a big package will be in there... ill run back to my room dancing while taking off the wrapping.. than when i put it in my ps2 ill start to dance more ^^ then when i start fighting than ill dance some more ^^ than until my mom makes me stop ill just keep dancing ^^ then dance and dance and dance until i finish the game and when i finish it ill dance some more ^^

OsirisOmega

I'd pick it up at EB, flip out in the store, flip out while also somehow reading the manual in the car, have my mom bash me a few times to get me to shut up, run upstairs, shove the game in, and, since I have one of the reeeealy old PS2s, it probably won't work...=_=...or else I'll like get to right after the opening scene...and it will freeze...and I can never get it past there. And then I would eat the disk and curse it at the same timefor not working as its sharp edges cut down my throat as I swallow, thus leaving me drowning internally in my own blood.....yeah...my future's not looking too bright =/

zora keyblade

i will scream and im gonna buy two kingdom hearts 2 games cause one of them are going to stand at my trophy room and the other is on its way into the ps2 lol :D and yeah but spaceworld ( our gamestore ) is so late to get the games so....:(

dejah

:|
i would jump up and down like a monkey.

alot of squeeing would be involved too.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i'll get the game, try and carefully place the memories of kh2 Japanese (the one im playing right now) into my subconscience forever, then play the english game unaware that i have the japanese game.
then i will have the same joy, except more, that i did when i first played kh2 Japanese! (that joy=losing energy and getting nervous with...uh.....joy? lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back