• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are we waiting for......?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
What are we actually waiting for......?

What do u think the new game(KH2, obviouly) will actually b like? I mean are we waiting for somthing great or is it going to b just another FFX-2 :mad: (Soz if i offended u FFX-2 fans, i jusy dont like the game i think it ruined one of the best FF games of all time...FFX) Most sequels are terrible anyway...

I hope to god it will b the best damn game I ever play(When it eventually comes out!) :)

Last edited:

Soul-Reaper

Re: Your veiws....

im thinkin were waiting for a great game. and if it happens to suck goose anus then i will be pissed.

AForgottenMemory

Re: Your veiws....

It won't be another FFX-2 that's for sure! I'm sure it will be a great game and should hopefully be as good as KH's if not better!

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
I really ]"hope" it's a good game aswell but we don't know that, it could be really bad but from wat ive seen it does look like it good game especially with the, double keyblades...... new costumes..... new charcters.....DROOL (soz i was day-dreaming again) :D
><
'
()

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

I have a good feeling this game will suck so bad. I hope not, but it seems like it will since we are all waiting and dying over it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If this game does suck I could tell you the reason why its cause you people are always talking about I want this game now I want this game now and then guess what those guest we get here on the site everyday no.1 they could be from Square so they see all this and tell Noruma like come on dude hurry up with this game cause people are getting pissed and FFX-2 was a good game it wasn't the best but it was good but back on topic so If this game does suck just blame it on yourself casue you want these guys to rush out a good game that took them over almost 4 years to make if It came to us in 2008 I would still be happy cause
longer it takes for a game to be made= the better the game will be when we get it

sora_123

Originally posted by Zero Rider
I have a good feeling this game will suck so bad. I hope not, but it seems like it will since we are all waiting and dying over it.

i kind of agree. it just feels like SE has been adding so much stuff that maybe at the end it will end up being trash )_(my opinion) anyways i hope i'm wrong, and end up being a good game after all.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I just am not getting my hopes at all for it. I am not pre-ordering it or buying it. I will probably wait for you all to give opinions or play it at my friends. I am not wasting like 50$ on a game that I think will probably not do that well. That is just my worthless opinions.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
= so If this game does suck just blame it on yourself casue you want these guys to rush out a good game that took them over almost 4 years to make if It came to us in 2008 I would still be happy cause
longer it takes for a game to be made= the better the game will be when we get it

I agree with u totally but it's still not nice 2 wait! it better b brilliant! :)

JakeBlade

It will be a good game. KH did great and COM sold pretty good. SE knows that no one wants them to screw up. There working hard on the game, and it will be good.

D

Dexter

Okay im Tired of Hearin this BULL CRAP why in the hell do u think kh2 will be a bad game??? I can answer that first of all it will be nothing like FF 10-2 and kh2 took around 4 years to devolp condsidering other games that is a hell of a long time to devolp a game + REsident Evill 4 took 3-4 years to devolp and it's being nominated GAME OF THE YEAR...So ure wonderin how in the hell can u compare RE4 with kh2 b/c capcom didn't rush to release this game they took the time to make the best FPS i ever played and i keep hearin from people SE is rushing to release this game. I don't think so if Kh2 took 3-4 years to devolp i would think they would be polishing the game up and adding the finishing details.Also if u still think kh2 will be a bad game how come so many game sites are giving kh2 good reviews whether they play kh2 at E3 or SE TGs so trust me KH2 will be a AWOSME game!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END.

AForgottenMemory

lol Wow! People have really started to become bitter after waiting for so long! Look at it this way, the original KH's gameplay remains pretty much intact for its sequel.

They've added a few new nice touches to the battle system, made the game twice as long and also focused more on KH's own story. How can they fail? Unless of course the drive modes frustrating and/or makes the game far too easy...

It'll be good, I swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back