• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are u doin to prep/kill time till kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ well ryo girl posted this "Originally Posted by ryo_girl
My spring break has been this week, so it really sucked--I've had all week at home to think about it. I've been mostly taking screenshots (you can see them here at my LJ: http://ryo-girl.livejournal.com/12987.html#cutid1. THERE ARE SPOILERS, and some of the images are in green, but they DO work. I just can't fix that.) and using those screens to make wallpapers. Also, I have beaten five worlds on KH, and am in the process of beating the Hades cup. I actually hope to finish before I get KH2. That would be awesome!

PS: katana I answered your message!!! "

if you look at her link...and go to the bottom..you will see that she made that wallpaper :p

jamietl

complete kh on expert mode (completing hades cup atm) then COMPLETELY max out tidus yuna and auron on ff10.

oh and *twighlight_riku* you can beat ursula without using magic as thats what i did (lv 50 at that point and you have a bit of an advantage of doing pretty high dmg for that point). but i couldn't bear to go through com again, its so damn boring regoing through all the worlds that youve completed loads of times on kh.

Dark_Keybearer

hmm, it seems like all i can think of is KH2, i mean, i have a lot to do, but i'm just now on the first day of spring break (after school today, i mean), and i'll have so much time to spare! i'll probably just play KH1, and Need For Speed: Most Wanted, then just sleep the rest of the time :D

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
well i just talked to the guy at ebgames. he says if i preordered it i get it on the 28th.

Burori

Well I just finished the CoM with Riku in only two days... Now I am starting FF VIII since I never even finished it in the first place heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back