• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are those

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerJr

thing you see in BBS they look like remeber hades lil chronies (the skinny one) but all black are those suppose to be like there heartless and if dats ur enemies then maybe BBs is real easy because it looks like you can step on em and they might disappear

Charlie K

Back in Business
Thery're the new enemy in BBS, and they arn't heatless, they are new enemies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
They're some ancestor of the heartless, so stated by Nomura. And they're supposed to be fast and wild. They're probably not gonna be super easy. I imagine them actually being harder than heartless or nobodies. I sure hope so at least.

StrangerJr

but you have seen em right do you really think they pose a lot of threat like lets say the heartless or a dusk cuz if i was ven or terra id be like aww how cute whos a little demon huh who you are huh then id kick em but thats me

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
but you have seen em right do you really think they pose a lot of theart like lets say the heartless or a dusk cuz if i was ven or terra id be like aww how cute whos a little demon huh who you are huh then id kick em but thats me

You mean pose a threat? That confused me. x.x; Personally, I think they look quite ugly. I always thought the shadow heartless were kinda cute though. o.o;

Charlie K

Back in Business
Sora: OMIGOSH! Look how cute the Heartless are. Ouch!Ouch!Ouch!
Donald:***************************************************************
Goffy: You'r right Donald we should help Sora, but..
Sora: Cute lil' ouch!AWW SO CUTE!OUCH
Heartless to other heartless: I PWND him didn't I?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

XD Nice. But seriously. If those things could be de-clawed and de-eviled, they'd make a damn sweet pet. Or maybe if you could make one like you, they wouldn't have to be de-anythinged and they could make quick work of your enemies. Too bad they're without hearts and act only on instinct, and are therefore incapable of liking anything. XD

StrangerJr

XD Nice. But seriously. If those things could be de-clawed and de-eviled, they'd make a damn sweet pet. Or maybe if you could make one like you, they wouldn't have to be de-anythinged and they could make quick work of your enemies. Too bad they're without hearts and act only on instinct, and are therefore incapable of liking anything. XD
so there like puppies kool

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

lol that's funny, I think the shadow heartless are cute and chubby, like babies, Wait... I hate babies... lol... Anyway I am currious on what they're called, I mean heartless are darkness made real, or made from the darkness in people's hearts, there's two types, I read in an ansem report but I can't remember what they're called, maybe I'll ahve to read up on em again... lol then we have our nobodies which are the body and sole? So what else is left I wonder... It's it funny though, that Nobodies are actually bodies, and Heartless actually have hearts? lol... Rather strange. Before everyone tries to flame me on that I alrealdy know why they are, I just though it was odd naming them that lol...

Karn1254

I have no clue what they are but the new little guys look cool to me... the bigger fat ones just look like rehashes of morning stars and large bodies so meh to them.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Grrr I hate the large bodies, they scare me...

maybe there heartless and nobodys cousins or maybe even there Heartless nobodies
They can't be realated, like cousins as such, A heartless is created when a heart is overcome by darkness, when that heart leaves the body, A nobody is created from the body and soul...

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
They just annoy the crap outta me!

But we should get back on topic....Which was..?

StrangerJr

what do you think the enemies are they like a hybrid of a heartless and nobody and wat could be their origin maybe MX creatin them from fallen Keybladers idk maybe keychains

Charlie K

Back in Business
what do you think the enemies are they like a hybrid of a heartless and nobody and wat could be their origin maybe MX creatin them from fallen Keybladers idk maybe keychains

A heartless Nobody hybrid...Humm.. Sounds like a human maybe?

And I think it would be more likely if it was just people that MX trapped inside his Keyblade or something along those lines...Yea..So every person that goes inside his Keyblade, a new enemy is born..Along those lines.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

Impossible. The hybrid bit I mean. Heartless aren't around at the time and if heartless aren't, neither aer nobodies. These new enemies are some kind of ancestor of the heartless, as stated by Nomura in some interview.

StrangerJr

see there ancesters so maybe like wat ven said maybe there the heartless of those who fallen from MX keyblade or better yet the new dark keyblade maybe their there for the search of kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back