• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are good games for the 360

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz16

I changed my mind about getting Sain't Row someone told me it's like those wanna be GTA:San Andreas games. So i want Elder Scroll IV, enchanted Arms, dead rising, and... Oh yeah DOA 4. I almost forgot i wanted that game.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I changed my mind about getting Sain't Row someone told me it's like those wanna be GTA:San Andreas games. So i want Elder Scroll IV, enchanted Arms, dead rising, and... Oh yeah DOA 4. I almost forgot i wanted that game.

So just because someone said Sainsts Row wasn't good, your not going to get it? Its allot better then those GTA wanna be's. Truest me, you should get it. But its your decision.

And I suggest getting Call of Duty 2 aswell.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
If it were me, then I wouldn't even bother with Saint's Row, but that's just me. Rent it first though, just to see if you like it.

I havent played Oblivion, but I hear it's really great. Also, I loved Morrowind, so that's another reason why I'd wanna play Oblivion some time.

I havent heard crap about Enchanted Arms, but I saw a box for it once and it looks kinda neat, but it's still kinda hard to decide.

Dead or Alive 4 and Dead Rising are both awesome. Especially Dead Rising. That game will consume at least 3 months of your life.

jazz16

If it were me, then I wouldn't even bother with Saint's Row, but that's just me. Rent it first though, just to see if you like it.

I havent played Oblivion, but I hear it's really great. Also, I loved Morrowind, so that's another reason why I'd wanna play Oblivion some time.
Dead or Alive 4 and Dead Rising are both awesome. Especially Dead Rising. That game will consume at least 3 months of your life.

Three months of my life! that really making me want it, for me the more time consuming games take up the better they seem to be. And Morrowind i never heard of that game before, is it suppose to be like Oblivion Scroll?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Three months of my life! that really making me want it, for me the more time consuming games take up the better they seem to be. And Morrowind i never heard of that game before, is it suppose to be like Oblivion Scroll?

If you like time consuming games, then Oblivion is deffinately for you. And Morrowind is like Oblivion. The only major difference between the 2 is that Morrowind has 9 miles to explore, and Oblivion has 16. Plus their is a graphics difference. You can only get Morrowind on Xbox 1 and PC. Morrowind is not backward compatible for the 360, so you should get the Game of the Year edition for PC.

Btw, its not "Oblivion Scroll", Its Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion. :/

jazz16

I don't have a Xbox or a PC so i have to deal with not playing Morrowind. I was calls it Obliivon Scroll my mistake,but you know what mean.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I don't have a Xbox or a PC so i have to deal with not playing Morrowind. I was calls it Obliivon Scroll my mistake,but you know what mean.

You dont have a PC? o_O ...What are you using right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back