• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What?! Aerith dies?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
What?! Aerith dies?! I was planning on playing FF7 tomorrow. Thanks for spoiling the kupoing game guys!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
honestly I find that the FF's both canonicly and chronologically before VII are more emotionally gripping, in other words:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bgizzles45

I think Aerith's death was definitely one of the most shocking scenes for gaming in the 90s.

Second comes Goofy's "death scene" in KH2. My heart nearly dropped when I thought Gooby died.

Mainly because I didn't think Disney would let a Square kill off on of their most known character like that.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Goofy's 'almost' death scene was pretty shocking for me too... after all he's my favorite main disney character, but honestly I still think Zack's death from Crisis core was pretty damn saddening, and BBS just tore open the wound with his appearance

Zul

Awards
THANKS for spoiling the Seinfeld theme, kupoing abusive admins/mods

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
THANKS for spoiling the Seinfeld theme, kupoing abusive admins/mods

this legitimately might be one of my fav archive subforum videos. this and that cat with the plastic flower on its head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back