• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wesley Jensen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, technically, I think it's Wesley Jensen and the Wildcats now, but oh well. I don't imagine too many people, if any, will like his music as much as I'd like, but I've wanted to make a thread for a while now, so here goes:

With a humble mix of indie rock and alt country, Wesley Jensen's music is an inspiring presentation of timeless, folk-rooted, organic songwriting. From small-town Redding, CA, Jensen has previously released two highly regarded EPs, "Pirates & Cowboys" and "Stories". Over the past two years touring and playing, he has made a reputation for himself as one of the next great up and coming artists to look out for. With a new album titled "Battles" releasing in 2009, it looks to be a big year for the twenty-two year old. His new creation of "epic folk" will surely turn the head of any listener.

Wesley Jensen and The Wildcats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Wesley Jensen – Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

I would post some Youtube videos, but all that's there is some live recordings that aren't so great. Besides, last.fm has all three of his albums/EPs/whatever, so yeah.

Anyway, I've liked his music for quite some time now, especially the songs Christie DuPree, youngest sister of 4/5 of Eisley, sings as well. How about the rest of you fine fellows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back