• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Well =/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
This is a problem.
First relationship problem between me and her.
EVER.
and its been a year and a half.

So, lately me and her have been getting in fights, over stupid stuff.
For example, her calling her best friend (who is a guy) and talking to him on the phone.. late... instead of me.

She always says shes going to sleep.
Then on myspace, (im nosy =/) she told him to call her right AFTER that.
I think im freaking out. Paranoid.

I havent seen her in over a month.
And its getting bad.
She went through my neighboorhood with her friend. They were walking. I was outside.

And she looked at me, and didnt even acknowledge that I was right there..
I tried to say something to her but she just walked right back out of the neighborhood.

I have feelings for her that I've never felt for any other girl.

I just dont know what I should do..

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It sounds like she's not interested in you anymore. It's time you let go and move on. These feelings you're having are feelings of pain and jealousy, anger and sorrow. Sooner or later, you'll find another girl you can share the same emotions with. It's time you broke up with her. Either tell her in person or over the phone that it's over. On the other hand, you could ask her why she ignored you, but the reason is quite obvious. You also might want to ask her if she still wants to be with you, but that might be hard to say >.<

I feel for you, man, and I hope things go okay <3

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I talked to her about it today.
She said that she really wants to be together with me.

That she doesn't want to break up
I don't understand

Although, it does make sense that shes lost intrest.
She seems like shes making up excuses to not hang out with me.

Its confusing.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
lol dr. phil!! well i agree wit Deeman, she just not interested in you anymore..... girlfriends/boyfriends dont just ignore you, they at least say "hi" to you when you pass by *ruuuuudeee*

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^Alright, now that's strange. If she's hanging out with other guys and completely ignoring you, the fact is obvious. She's playing you. Your her "tool", as they will call it. You could play along, if you want, but you'll find yourself having to push back your true feelings when you see her with other dudes. Ask her for explanations of these weird happenings, and see what interesting things she can come up with.

I

The Show Must Go On
Aww, FuS3, that must really suck. I feel that way at times with my boyfriend (but then again, I end up playing both roles...) I guess if you guys don't return to normal anytime soon, you might want to reconsider.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Deeman is right. If you truely love her then tell her to stop talking to her (boy) friend late at night. If she won't that means you got to end it and move on. One of the worst things in the world is a heartbreak. Just remmeber this was your first relationship you will have many more so don't get so worked up over one girl.

Sorry if any of that was insensitive but it is the truth.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
This isnt my first relationship.
Its definitely the longest though.

I think it is time to move on.
Things haven't been looking up for a month
So, why should I be convinced that they will in months to come?

Thanks for all your help =)

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Like I said, your emotions are telling you otherwise. Deep down inside, you know you have to end your relationship, but on the outside, you desire your relationship to last and flourish. I know you can muster up the strength to end it and move on! ;)

Devious

Remember Fus3, you're young. Things will not be a happily-ever-after Disney movie. This is life, you need to understand that when your heart tells you it's time, you need to listen or you will be miserable and have that weight on you for so long.

Giving up one you thought you loved is hard, I know. It's infatuation at most. Don't let this weigh on you too heavy, and come back if you need more help.

I'm sorry I couldn't come in sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back