• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

well, i'm not reall new...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lorwen_ShinRa

Nice username. *laughs, picks up Neoporin II and begins to use on her cut, puts back down* Thanks!
Anyways, welcome back to insider! Need friends, just pm. Im always here....sometimes....on weekends....before seven... X3

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey whats up? I Love your name Pm me if u want something or just wanna be friends.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Umm... dude you may have not wanted to mention that you got a new username... and you didn't loser your passwords, you can still get them emailed to you. You should be able to access your KHI account from any computer. Whatever, just keep the new account thing on the downlow...

So um welcome!
I'm _Riku_ and feel free to PM me anytime you need help or a friend.

Website
www.freewebs.com
He lost his passwords to his KHInsider Forums account, and to have the password mailed to him, he must have access to the designated email, which he said he didn't have, I believe. Otherwise, there's no way they're going to trust anyone who would come along and make up such a story, and get it back, hence his new account.

Back