• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Welcome to Sobeys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
...and I saved my hopefully 3000 post for this >3< (hopefully, if nothing I posted on was moved to FI when I wasn't looking ~_~)

*Points, gapes* O3O
THREE THOUSAND! :D

I was supposed to read the next thingy of your fanfic series, R-K. I will get that done tomorrow D:

A

Audo

Right, you were supposed to :O
I dont think you'll be able to read all of it though. It's 36 Chapters long, around 100,000 words.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Right, you were supposed to :O
I dont think you'll be able to read all of it though. It's 36 Chapters long, around 100,000 words.

...Try me >:3 I'll start tomorrow.

Mmhm.

And Ren, read anything of mine yet? XD

Actually, yes. I read the one you just posted earlier.
Muuuuuh ;___; I love it. If I didn't stress that enough.
I left a short and crappy reviewish comment. Not a review worthy of your mammoth of an epic fic.

A

Audo

...Try me >:3 I'll start tomorrow.
xDDDDD.
I hope you like it, and don't think it was a waste of your time then. It is written different from the first two in the series, but overall, it is my fav of the series so hopefully you'll like it too. :3

SleepyHeart

poor Sora ... he always has to take life's crap .... and kairi does sound like a bitch ....... I hope sora ends up kicking some ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back