• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Welcome home Sora.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper33

Sorry guys, I can't get the chappy up tonight, since I've got a huge report due tomorrow and an exam! I'm totally cramming. Hopefully I can write one at Fenris' house after school tomorrow! Sorry guys! I hope you forgive me!:(

Oathkeeper33

Sorry it's late guys, but here's the new chappy!

Scene 14: More promises

Sora looked at Kairi lovingly. He ran up to her and hugged her from behind, gripping her waist with his arms. Kairi looked back at him with a warm smile on her face. Sora reached into his pocket, pulling out Kairi's charm. He placed it softly into her small hand, wrapping her fingers around it. She pushed away from him, spinning around to face him and pulled him into her, putting her face into his black jacket. He held her tightly, as she wove a string through the pendent, putting it over Sora's head. He looked down at his new necklace, looking up at Kairi with tears in his eyes.

She smiled, crying now too, and said, "Now you big dork, I better get that back at the end of this adventure. You hear me Sora?"

He smiled, nodding. He kissed her again, grabbing her hand and pulling her into the ship. Roxas smiled upon their arrival, gripping Namine tighter, then parting, and getting ready to leave the ship. Sora went out first, keyblades on hand, and scouted the area for lurking enemies, finding it clear. Kairi came out with her keyblade, on guard, running to Sora's side.

"I'll go ahead and scout it out. If I don't come back before nightfall, leave." Sora said, beginning to leave.

Kairi chased after him, hugging him.

"Don't go Sora...not alone...I don't want to lose you." She said, face buried in his jacket.

He put his hand on her head and wrapped his other arm around her, saying, "Relax, I'll be back."

"Promise?" She said, looking him in the eye.

"Promise." He responded, kissing her.

She returned the kiss, letting him go, and watching him walk into the next alley. She walked back to Roxas and Namine, smiling.

"What should we do now?" She asked.

"I suppose scouting out our current area wouldn't hurt,” Roxas said, looking around, "don't let the ship out of your site though. Namine, you stay with the ship ok?"

Namine nodded and ran up the platform into the ship. Roxas headed out to the west alley and Kairi to the east.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora looked up to the twilit sky. It would be dark soon, and he needed to get back before then. He hadn't journeyed far, maybe a mile, so he could get back in ten minutes tops.

He walked into a large area, where the alley broke into a cul-de-sac. He glanced around again, looking at a large building that was lit up. He looked up to the roof and was shocked. There was Soma, standing on the roof, fighting someone who looked exactly like him. Sora jumped onto the building, running up the wall. He jumped over the roof, summoning his Keyblades. He fell to the roof, blocking both of the blows meant to hit each other, and they all jolted back readying their weapons again. Sora, now thoughraly confused, charged at the Soma replica, who was now summoning his weapon. Sora stopped in his tracks, as the weapon the boy was now holding was Way to Dawn. Riku's blade.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kairi looked back at the ship, noticing that it was still there. She turned around, hearing a scream as soon as her forward foot touched the ground. It came straight from the ship! She ran back, seeing Roxas batting away Nobodies at a rapid rate. She then noticed a few of them going up the ship's ramp and heard Namine scream. She followed the Nobodies, summoning her Keyblade, turning the corner to see the Nobodies in the Captains quarters. She got into a battle stance, hitting one of the Nobodies. She slashed and slashed, stabbing one of them, making them all disappear. She ran back down the ramp to see Roxas getting surrounded, and was now wounded. Kairi now jumped into this circle, slicing away a heartless. She threw a potion in the air, which landed on Roxas, curing some of his wounds. They charged in opposite directions, swinging heavily.

Sora struggled fighting both of them at the same time. The Soma replica wore a blindfold, and was obviously doing better than both of them. Sora charged at the replica, getting all swings blocked. Soma charged in next, getting blocked as well. They charged simultaneously, both in a slashing motion. Sora tried to hit him with Oblivion, but got knocked out of his stance, and the replica knocked Oblivion out of his hand, sending it spiraling off the roof. Sora slammed Oathkeeper down on Way to Dawn, sending the replica off balance. Sora took his chance, slashing across the chest of the replica, who spiraled backwards, dashing at Soma. In a horrible turn of events, Soma was knocked off the roof, and sent spiraling to the ground.

The replica took his blade, cutting off his right arm, kicking his stomach and stabbing him in the chest. As Soma fell, the replica summoned back his blade from the bleeding Soma. He fell to the ground, landing straight on his back. Sora glared at the replica. He dashed in, striking with his blade, only to be blown away by the replica. The replica slashed Sora's chest and Sora toppled of the roof.

'Sora, you idiot! You said you'd come back!' Kairi's voice shouted in his head.

That's when he remembered the pendent. Sora took it from around his neck, attaching it to the keyblade. It radiated a light that blinded him for a moment. When the light faded, The Keyblades blade was a white angel's wing, and on the top was a heart with three spikes on it. One in the middle, one to the right, and one to the left. The hilt was a yellow halo with a white handle shooting down the middle. The hilt read "Angelic Promise". Sora's clothes radiated, and they became white. He flew up to the roof again and flipped to the ground. He dashed at the replica again, aiming for his head. It was an unexpected attack, and the replica could only manage to push it left. Sora only cut the blind fold off. He turned to see the replica's face, finally exposed. And then he gasped.

"Riku!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark. Kairi's worst fear. Roxas shamefully turned to the ship, starting up the ramp. He turned to Kairi.

"Kairi...I'm sorry, but we have to go." He said, head bowed.

"No," She said, "I'm sorry." And with that she dashed off into the alley.

"Kairi!" Roxas yelled, sprinting after her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Riku!" Sora said, dropping to his knees.

Riku looked gently at Sora. He turned, opening a rift. He started into it, glancing back at Kairi, now by Sora's side, both of them holding the hand of the other. A tear dripped down his face as he walked into the rift portal. Sora dashed after him, entering the rift with Kairi close behind him. They came into an odd world, with mixes of red, pink and purple. He pulled Kairi by the hand, holding Angelic Promise in his other hand, and Kairi held her Flower Blade in her other hand as well. They journeyed for ten minutes.

"It doesn't seem to end." Sora noticed, looking in circles.

"You're right. How do we get out?" She said, following Sora's glances.

"Maybe I can..." Sora started, letting Angelic Promise disappear, holding out his hand. A white rift opened. Sora smiled.

"How did you-?" Kairi started, as Sora kissed her. She returned it, and they both looked into each other’s eyes.

"Are you ready to go? We might not know where we end up..." Sora stated.

"Yeah. As long as I'm with you it won't matter. Let's go." Kairi replied with a smile.

They held hands again, and walked into the rift, unknowing where they would be when the rift spit them out.

Roxas got to the roof just in time to see Sora and Kairi enter the rift after Riku. He punched the ground in anger. Namine put her hand on his shoulder. He smiled up at her standing. He walked to the edge of the building and looked down. He saw Soma on the ground below and gasped. He turned straight into Namine's lips. They kissed for a moment, and then he broke away from her, jumping off the building.

Kairi and Sora emerged from the rift into a town they both knew all too well. The twilit sun shone down on the sandlot, revealing Hayner and Olette, kissing on a bench across the bench. When they looked over at Kairi and Sora they blushed, looking the way opposite of the other. Kairi and Sora laughed. They walked over to them, saying simultaneously, "Hey."

Hayner and Olette jumped up, offering hand shakes and hugs. The four smiled, walking over to the usual spot to see Pence. While walking through the alley, Nobodies appeared, beggining to walk towards them. Kairi and Sora summoned their Keyblades, whilst Hayner and Olette pulled out struggle bats. Sora and Kairi charged in one way while Hayner and Olette charged the other. Time suddenly halted, and a dark rift opened in front of Kairi and Sora, revealing Xigbar, holding his two guns. Sora and Hayner gritted their teeth while Kairi and Olette glared. They were all in for the battle.

Roxas put a wet rag on Soma's head, taking Namine by the hand to the cockpit. He set up to take off, and Namine grabbed his hand.

"What about Sora and Kairi?" She asked.

"They aren't in this world anymore, Namine. They followed Riku through a rift." Roxas explained, holding the hand of his love tightly. He kissed her, and together they pressed the launch button.

Okay guys, its done! It's extra long since it's late! Hope you like it!

~Oathy

Gamergirl

Silver Member
dangggggg that was long . . .anywayz awesome chapter
2 things though: how da hell did soma survive after gettin stabbed in the stomach and getting his arm cut off and where did riku come from???

Oathkeeper33

Soma is a lucky man...lol And Riku will be explained in a while. I had to split Roxas and Namine away from Sora...This is going to be interesting, so stick around!

And by the way, I got a sig for the fic...here's the code...
[*IMG]http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7595/oathkeeper33sig1fl.png[/IMG]
If you want to use it take the star out.

Here's what it looks like.

oathkeeper33sig1fl.png

Last edited:

Oathkeeper33

What? Heck no, this is way off...I clashed with her plot once, but now its clear. That's not so nice to say.:( As for the chapter, I'm debating on dropping this fic and making a new one, or making a new one and writing this one. Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back