• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Sora

Today I was bored and decided to visit the Japanese KH2 Final Mix site for the hell of it.
when I got there there was a new thing so I checked it out
now I'm confused because I have no idea of what it is or means
I tried to translate the description but failed miserably
If anyone could help me in finding out what this thing is it would be greatly appreciated

I am not pulling your leg it's really there

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Tell me that this isn't what you mean...everything on there that says 'New' sometimes isn't really new. Square may have forgotten to remove the 'New' label...

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
AHAHAHAHAH!!!
^You just posted the same picture the above poster posted!!!!!

HAHAHHAHHHAHAH
*people in white coats take me away*

XenonSovereign

It's just a f**ked up image. If you browse through Re:CoM and Final Mix aisles you'll see it in alot of things. I doesn't mean anything.

XenonSovereign

if it keeps coming up it might mean something..

That doesn't mean anything. Most likely a mere glitch or else Famitsu or whoever would've given a hint. And 358/2 days, BBS and Coded have their own secions...they'd just put it there. I doubt the Japanese still play with games like Final Mix+...o_o

probably its for kingdom hearts coded....... get it!!LOL

Coded has its own section, maybe just a glitched image. They'll all in the same position with all the dots in the same place...

A

Audo

That doesn't mean anything. Most likely a mere glitch or else Famitsu or whoever would've given a hint. And 358/2 days, BBS and Coded have their own secions...they'd just put it there. I doubt the Japanese still play with games like Final Mix+...o_o
Why wouldn't they be? It's only a year old...

Coded has its own section, maybe just a glitched image. They'll all in the same position with all the dots in the same place...
I think i've seen this image before.... DUN DUN DUNNNN

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Oh my God people! Did anyone go on the site when the game was coming out?! I've seen the site for a while and never saw that so it must be recent but honestly, do you think it just might, might be a glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back