• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WEIRD........ or create a last name 1.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Angel

you dont see Sora teelin every one his last name he tells them his first, if it was really that imporatant like the last name has to do sumthin then they would have put them in

E

Ecstacy

soar means heart? wow i never knew that. I dont think the last names are important though unless we need to know about their family or something.

winged_angel

yeah but what if ansem and kairi are related cuz i dont rmember ever hearing about karis parents just her grandma (by the way who does she live with on destiny islands)

VirusCoreHacker

nah i dont think they need last names it woulndnt make sense
ex Sora Himiami(sucks) Riku hiomora (sucks more) dosent that answer ur question

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
envyme2x said:
soar means heart? wow i never knew that. I dont think the last names are important though unless we need to know about their family or something.
Yea, Sora's name in Japense(however you spell it) means Heart. So does Riku's.

To the one above, a lot of people think Sephiroth is his father, do you? I don't

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
louis said:
how do you know that daniel .
I've got a friend who is more into Anime than any of us could ever be and he can read Jap. He went to a jap. word website(if you type a word in english, it'll tell you what it means in jap.) I asked him to do Sora and Riku and they both said Heart. And if you don't beleive that then i'll find a website like that and give you the link...

louis

Daniel Curtis said:
I've got a friend who is more into Anime than any of us could ever be and he can read Jap. He went to a jap. word website(if you type a word in english, it'll tell you what it means in jap.) I asked him to do Sora and Riku and they both said Heart. And if you don't beleive that then i'll find a website like that and give you the link...

thats weid that both the keyblade masters names mean heart

thanks for the info daniel:D

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
KHFanatic4565 said:
Thank You.

No. Sephiroth is definately not Sora's father.
Yea! People who think Sephiroth is Riku's and/or Sora's Father is stupid! well that doesn't really make them stupid, that's just their opinion.....but it's obvious that there is no relation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back