• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird Healing Potion prices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ultima Riku

Weird prices...

Light Potions 40 HP/MP 20 Gil,
Reg. Potions 100 HP/MP 100 Gil.

Reg. Potions are overpriced. And maybe they should be cheaper or add more health. We get less Gil here, and yeah...

M

. MINDistortion

i dont care if the prices are weird.
i just buy the cheap ones to save gil

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Have you lot ever stopped to think it could be this --

You can take potions into battle. Would you rather pay less and fuse cheap ones, but not get healed much, or pay a bit more to fuse 200 hps worth?

:rolleyes:

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Why don't there be a higher hp healing item, e'g lets say we are 215 hp, and we need money for that and go to buy the healing item, but there are only 100 gil healings for 100 hp, why not 200 for 100gil and 10,000hp for 150 gil, its just that in the old forums it was easier to heal and all that cos it was simpler but now is ok, i' just saying lower price for people low on health and need hp fast.

Ultima Riku

Yeah, good test, but double the price is too much. We have less Gil too, so they should be cheaper. It's supposed to be hard, but everyone battles, and that's a lot of Gil gone. I buy fused potions like everyone else, but we start out with 100 HP. Meh, up to the RPG I. Team.

L

Lord Marluxia

Ultima Riku said:
Yeah, good test, but double the price is too much. We have less Gil too, so they should be cheaper. It's supposed to be hard, but everyone battles, and that's a lot of Gil gone. I buy fused potions like everyone else, but we start out with 100 HP. Meh, up to the RPG I. Team.

I agree. I mean I have to use almost all the gil I win in battle just to heal =\

S

Shadow Keyblade

Just try to be patient.It's been down for a weekand a half,we can wait a few days.

Z

Zackstorm

Ultima Riku said:
Ultima you've asked me about this before... I explained it. Read VersionX's post.

Back