• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird dreams...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
I know this may sound stupid, but that's what this thread is all about ;)
Have you had any weird dreams about KH2 lately? If so, please post HERE...For KH2 only.
My weird dream was just a few minutes ago... I was at disney castle in the garden...Then all of a sudden a bunch of Neoshadows jumped in front of me...I remember how hard it was trying to defeat them...gosh it was hard...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
man, u truly LOVE kh2!! i wish i could dream of KH ... *sigh*
but nevertheless...what u dream is what u WOULDNT want KH2 to have, and at the same time WANT KH2 to have...(i hope im making sence...sorry)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i had a strange dream the other night that KH2 was formatted like the PlayStation magazine demo discs--for the life of me i couldn't get to the actual game, just wading through all these character renders and trailers. then i woke up. ^.^

Shinigami_1991

lol I dreamt that Riku wanted to kill me with a knife but Sora didn't want that so he tried to save me,but Riku killed him and after that he killed me and I was covered in blood and Riku laughd evil @_@... well,it wasn't a dream,but a nightmare xD

and I also dreamed a long time ago of KH2 o.o I played Sora and he was in a world with a lot of turtles xD and I lost everytime because the turtles were to strong. After I FINALLY won Sora walked into a cave with a waterfall and then smoething came i don;t remember what... (maybe another turtle @_@??) and uhm... then sometihing rolled to Sora etc etc...xD dont remember it realy. ._.

DarkestSora

BTW it's sense not sence and I've had a dream that I was Sora and I was fightin that huge dragon thing in Mulan's world it was kinda cool and me and Mulan did a double move Xd I luved it until it was time for school

sillypieman

Oh my gosh seriously at least one night a week I dream that I have KH2. Not that I am in it, but that I have it. I start playing it and I get into it and then I wake up and I just want to die because I have to wait until at least December.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i had a dream that mixed up kh2 and full metal alchemist togther. i had sora and and edward in my party and we were taking down heartless wi tboth alchemy and keyblades! it was soo awsome!
i've also had tons of em wit lik ejus riku randomly poopin gup..sometimes soar but mostly riku... :D

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
I once had a KH dream, Im not sure if it was durin KH 2 but somewhere during that and com.
I and Kairi was at Hollow Bastion searching for Sora, and when we got rather high up at the lifts in the middle of HB, we were so high up that we were at the middle peidestal ended and on it there was a big patch of fabric covering something that looked like a body and suddenly there was a thundering voice, but I dont remember who it was or what it said maybe it was Ansem or DiZ...anyway, when who ever had spoken Kairi and I found out that it was Sora under the fabric and suddenly he started growing and turning into a fish and this destroyed the walls and such and as Kairi and I tried to escape from the falling rocks, it was as if I and Kairi merger....and then I awoke.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i wish i could have a drea about KH but i havent yet. that sucks you guys are lucky. lol i would want to dream that me Sora and Riku were in the same party and kicked the Org's a$$

UnknownEnigma

haha i thought i was the only one!!! i had one i was in somke weird room that was brightly shining like goldish and it was a disney move place and all the movies were glass so i was watching myself then i found kh2 and im all OMGG and got it hugged it and ran out and i remember the box it was like same backround with the moon heart and this time riku was on the dd bulding and king mickey next to me. thennn i had a day dream wheer i was wearing a unknown coat and had 2 keys but then had to kill MY BEST FRIEND!!! it was weird cause we fought like cloud and sepheroth all crazy and we were fighting in the patio of the school lockers broke and everything.......i gotta take one break form kh....

Lupuscurrit

I dreamt i was Sora and like instead of defeating heartless there was orcs from LOTR, and like they tried to eat me n stuff

D

Dark_Heartless

i dreamt i was with my best friend and my girlfriend and we were in potc world and my best frend went into a dark room and jack sparra was in there and my best friend came back out and we climbed on some rocks and saw the blak pearl. on the way back my gf started slapping me and then godzilla nearly killed her. we got back and my best frend went in the dark room and we heard "arrr!" then i saw sparra walking up from somewhere else so i said "jack! barbossa is in that dark room!" then sora jumped down and turned into a zombie coz he had taken a coin from the chest and jack was a zombie too and then barbossa came out and instead of having a monkey, he had my best friend with a tail.
and they killed barbossa and then sora put the coin back in the chest and so did jack and then sora gave me the keyblade and we sailed off in the black pearl.

weird dream huh?

Shinigami_1991

Yay! I had a KH2 dream again but I don't remember everything though @_@

I was in a forest or something and some dude gave me KH2 and I was like: OMFG !!!! And then something happened and I was in Hallow Bastion ,but it looked a little different. I was searching for something,dunno what and then I saw Sora fighting and Riku somewhere (dunno what he was doing) and then Sora walked over to Riku and then uhm..dunno realy @_@

O hope I'll have a RikuxSora dream one day x"P **love that pairing don't kill me ._. !! **

Twilight

i had a dream that a bunch of nerds dreamt about a video game instead of girls....then i woke up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back