• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird dreams...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingoflight91

mines was this monin i was in twilight town and bhk showed up and a bunch of neo shadows shoed up and i dont reber after that

Kingdom_Key69

no I haven't had any dreams about KH2 and I think it's kinda wierd if you do no offence

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I had a dream about the begining of KH@...

It was awesome.

OK, I was Sora, and I had just woken up form the dream pod thing, and I was wearring the new blacvk clothes. Then Namine comes up and starts talkin to me and I'm thinkin "WHo the hell is she?"

Anyways, I hook Kairi's charm to my Keyblade and it turns into Oathkeeper, and Namine tells me I ahve to go through a training course to hone my skills, and make sure I can still fight. So I went through 5 rooms in CO, and each one I had to do something different.

FIrst one was just fighting Heartless, the second one was jumping through platforms and stuff (IN this, your jumping was a lot better), and in the third one I did my first fusion. I fused with goofy, and it was kindof painfull, but Namine said it would get better. So I got Oathkeeper and Ultima weapon now, and I' kickin the *sses of punching bag DUmmies that wear Organization coats.

In the fourth room, I practice new abilities like teleporting behind people, and going into some super speed mode.

I'm finally at the exit of the castle and Namine hands me some bracelet for good luck or somethin dumb like that. I throw it at her face and leave. SO now I'm at Twilight town and I'm kickin BHK's *ss because he stole my look, and I'm really ejoying beating his face in, when I wake up...

That'd be a pretty cool beginin to KH2, cause you get your training done, and It was fun throwin soemthing at Namine...

rikubaka67

Awards
i had a dream looooong b4 i knew that there was a KH2 and even b4 i knew about CoM that at the end of KH, they went back to twilight town and Riku and Sora were chained up and KO'd and RRiku woke up and was trying 2 undo the chain then the camera backed out and they were on top of the tower thing in Twilight town. the weird part was, that was way before i even knew about twilight town and KH2 and CoM.

my friend had a dream that she was trying 2 fight the heartless with a butter knife, and the heartless wern't attacking me, only her and i wasnt attacking the heartless and shes like "why arn't u fighting?" and im like "i dont feel like it" and she handed me the knife, and i handed it 2 the heartless, and thats all that i remember what she told me.
of course id never do that in real life!

weird dreams.......

sorarocks

i had a dream that i wuz in kh1.i had awesome powers and a keyblade.but i hav had a dream about kh2 recently.i wuz in traverse town and i wuz weilding the oathkeeper.then these heartless surronded me and i whooped em all!then there wuz one left and it turned into a nobody.suddenly i saw this vision of an unknown battling with king mickey at castle oblivion.then my alarm clock woke me up.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
2 months ago i saw a dream that i was in a wierd place and i was watching
a KHII trailer that was so real,5 secs later i was IN the game ,but it was supposed to be reality(You know dreams ...anything can happen).So while i
was in the game i found myself walking with Sora in a another wierd place
and i asked him the name of BHK!!The answer was Toad!!!Imagine if this is his real name...I m gonna be a prophet or something!

H

heartwarrior

i always have dreams about stuff. anyway i had a kh2 dream

my dream was i was in the disney castle outside waiting for sora i donw know y? but then 4 shadows came out of nowhere and i started fightin them wif some keyblade... 1 that i dont even know it was blak and silver anyway i killed all of them and when sora came out of the castle it was riku and i woke up. i love dreamin about games

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
This is like the only, and only KH2 dream I,ve ever had! @_@

Okay, I was in Gamestop looking for Bad boys 2 video with my dumb cousin. Until I noticed that in the middle of the corner was the KH2 game. I was toatally going insane and was like awwwwwwwwww man I'm so blessed god! I took the game slammed it on the front desk.The man questions why I'm so hyper,and I pull out my mini A's bat and threaten him to ring it up,which he does.After that I run through the mall to find an exit.While I'm running I notice a guy who's following me; I slowly pace up further and then I figure out he's REALLY following me. I run in to Macy's, then into the girl's dressing room.Thinking he won't follow me in there I relax.When I'm about to leave the dressing room section I walk out He's on chair right there and shoot's right in the head.I slowly fall to the ground and he confiscates it.Then his possey comes form all around then they start shooting guns at me. then I wake up and find it's actually my cat and dog! ^_^

GameR3648

My dream ws last night on July 17 2005.It was weird.I was in the party with Sora.Here was the whole party.

Sora
Kairi
BHK
Me
We where killing heartless at my granparents house.The end boos was a little girl with knives in her hands.And all of a sudden Sora told me to run.I did.When i turned around
the girl was running towards me.When she swung at me,Sora jumped in front of me.And then my sister woke me up.

Sora_aroS

yea i had a dream about it 2, i was fightin the dragon heartless and i beat him and he came back 2 life and i had 2 fight him again with unlimitate drive mode

sorarocks

i just had another dream last night!!!!!!!!!i wuz fighting the dragon heartless but every time i defeated it it would divide itself.then bhk killed it and then everything faded into darkness.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Yeh i had a dream, i acually owned KH2, and was just laughing at all you fools that didn't, then I woke up

Dark Otaku

my dreams happen everytime i take a nap (yeah i take naps........but the dreams also occur when i really sleep through the night). they continue from where the last one left off. the first dream was after i finished kh the 4th time (about a few weeks ago) i was fighting heartless. then i saw everyone in KH plus namine and BHK. it was weird because they didnt move at all. then when a heartless approached me i couldnt run or attack. the heartless slash my shoulder and i woke up with a pain on my shoulder. that pain lasted for 3 days. (wow that was long. lol)

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
My dream combined my 2 favorite games- Kingdom Hearts and Zelda!:) Well, I can't remember everything but I know it was long! It started off I was speaking to the bad guy on Zelda, his name is Ganondorf, and his guards threw me out in the rain! All of a sudden I wasn't there and I was replaced by Sora! So Sora walks a little bit and then there's a swamp! He goes across(running over alligators-he's so brave*lol*) and finds Kairi in a cave thing. Suddenly she disappears and then Sora ends up in a restuarant talking to me! He looks out the window and sees the Agrabah World and then leaves the restuarant...(so much for me again!) Anyways, finally Sora starts climbing up some kinda building(like BHK *lol*) to get to Ganondorf, and then I wake up! Yes, I know it was long but it was neat having a dream about it:)

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Eru-777 said:
My dream combined my 2 favorite games- Kingdom Hearts and Zelda!:) Well, I can't remember everything but I know it was long! It started off I was speaking to the bad guy on Zelda, his name is Ganondorf, and his guards threw me out in the rain! All of a sudden I wasn't there and I was replaced by Sora! So Sora walks a little bit and then there's a swamp! He goes across(running over alligators-he's so brave*lol*) and finds Kairi in a cave thing. Suddenly she disappears and then Sora ends up in a restuarant talking to me! He looks out the window and sees the Agrabah World and then leaves the restuarant...(so much for me again!) Anyways, finally Sora starts climbing up some kinda building(like BHK *lol*) to get to Ganondorf, and then I wake up! Yes, I know it was long but it was neat having a dream about it:)
wtf? lolz okaaaaaay heheheheh have a nice talk with sora? lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back