• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

we should thank deeman for everything he's done

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
lol...all I know is Deeman started that newb adoption agency which I really don't care about, cause I'm not part of it, He never needed help, he had enough members. ah well, I don't care.

anyways, that's the only thing I can think of, his fic can't save the world you know

(mine can)

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
lol...all I know is Deeman started that newb adoption agency which I really don't care about, cause I'm not part of it, He never needed help, he had enough members. ah well, I don't care.

anyways, that's the only thing I can think of, his fic can't save the world you know

(mine can)
Oh ho ho, was that a challenge? You think your fan fiction beats mine? >:3

And let us not forget that I moderate the forums and I write updates on the main page of KHInsider.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

And let us not forget that I moderate the forums and I write updates on the main page of KHInsider.
Damn it was! lol, on the mod battle in FI Forum games, I always hurt Deeman (no offense man)

It's just fun

You might have a bit more writing experience, You should read mine, see what could be wrong with it, and you shouldn't be afraid to be crucial, I don't care...It's just a fic, it's nothing to base the rest of my life on...

I'm doing it for stats on an RPG, normally, I don't have the time, I'm now making the time

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Ahaha, don't worry, I'm not saying mine is better than yours. We all have our own unique style.

And I've noticed that you have been hurting me on that Hurt/Heal moderator game. Keep it up.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

(mine can)

Egotistical much?

Deeman said:

Now, I know that Dee is a great member, and deserves every bit of praise he gets, but if you want to talk about who's fan fic is the best... *looks at five star fan fic.*

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Ahaha, don't worry, I'm not saying mine is better than yours. We all have our own unique style.

And I've noticed that you have been hurting me on that Hurt/Heal moderator game. Keep it up.
I will, don't worry, you'll be dead by next week (lol)

and if Egost...whatever means something about my ego...then I don't have much of an ego (I think I said that right) (is confused, how do you put Much at the end of an adjective sentence?) I've never heard the word, I had to look on Dictionary.com

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I will challenge you! (lol, I'll probably lose, but oh well)I guess I'll use "another story" cause that one is complete, but it's also my worst, unless you want to help me out on mine called "The World"

if anyone wants to help, it'd be much appreciated, I'm working on chap 5 right now...

Back