• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .:We Belong Together Like the Open Seas and Shores:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Okay! Now we're going back in time! To the true story! Of course the present day part will come back. So! Here is what you can expect!...by the way if you haven't seen Tristan and Isolde, there will be spoilers from the movie. Its not in thearters anymore but.....gah >_> The original characters are in parentheses.

The story:
After the fall of the Roman Empire, Irish King Satoshi (Donnchadh) brutally subjugates tribal England. There, young orphaned Dark (Tristan) is raised by family ally Lord Argentine (Lord Marke). As a young man, the charismatic Dark leads guerilla attacks on Irish occupying forces, ultimately defeating King Satoshi’s elite warriors. Believing himself to be mortally wounded, Dark requests a funeral boat that eventually washes up on the Irish coast.

Discovered by Irish Princess Calista (Isolde), the two fall passionately in love. All too soon Dark must flee back to the safety of England. Meanwhile, King Satoshi invites the English lords to contest for Calista’s hand, hoping to cause further discord among the bickering English barons. Unaware of Calista’s identity, Dark fights in the tournament as Argentine’s champion. Dark is victorious but is devastated to learn Calista’s true identity.

Lord Argentine weds Calista and prepares to become King of the now united England, ruining Satoshi’s plan. Despite their best efforts to stay apart, Dark and Calista eventually resume their affair. Yet as the affair goes unnoticed by Lord Argentine, the evil and traitorous Krad of Glasstenberg, one of the English barons schemes with King Satoshi in order to bring down Dark, and Lord Argentine to win the throne for himself. Becoming king ultimately means that Calista will become his queen, and that is wat he is truly after.

When King Satoshi arrives in England for Argentine’s coronation, he deviously unmasks the affair causing an English rebellion. Lord Argetine later forgives Dark and Calista as they defend Castle D’Or from Irish troops. Dark leads a battle against the Irish but is fatally wounded. As Lord Argentine leads the reunited English troops to drive out the Irish, Dark dies peacefully in Calista’s arms...

Well there you have it! After seeing the movie 3 times I can remember everything pretty well. Im now starting the first chapter, as we speak. I promised K_K and Silver that they could have small roles. They will have more of a major part in the present day but for now....Myra can be Dark's adoptive mother...or something <_<....and Silver can either be a baron or one of the warriors....So Ill post the next chapter really soon...if I can get it done =_=.

Characters:

Dark: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/WithinTemptation-DarkWings_0003.jpg

Calista: ((I didnt make this >_>)) http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/cal.jpg

Daisuke: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/ddna007.jpg

Riku: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/58395.jpg

Argentine: ((This is the only pic of Argentine I can find...and believe me....IVE LOOKED! RAWR!)) http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/Argentine.jpg

Satoshi: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/satoshi27.jpg

Krad: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/Krad.jpg

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
England, the Dark Ages…

It was a bright and sunny afternoon in England. The grass swayed in the gentle breeze, the clouds lazily passed by in the grey sky. Perched in the meadow was a boy… He was motionless and as silent as a wildcat on the hunt.

A sudden movement from a distance of three feet at the forefront caused the boy to spring forward, trying to catch the creature. The youthful boy flopped to the soil with an aggravated cry of, “I missed!” There was a deep laughter from behind him, “Nice attempt son. You almost had it…”

The boy looked up at the figure who was his father, with a smile upon his face and his amethyst eyes sparkling. “Really, father?” The boy asked in admiration. His father allowed a smile to cross his bearded face, “Really. I’m proud of you Dark…”

The pair strolled out of the fields, careful not to trip over the stalks of wheat. “We have to hurry back. The barons will be wanting to converse over the treaty.” Dark nodded and carried the basket which held a rabbit for the evening’s supper. “Father, who is going to be at the meeting and, why do the barons need to talk?”

His father grinned at the curious lad. “Lord Argentine and the other barons need to sign the treaty. We are preparing to arrange an alliance between all of the English tribes…and become united... We all deeply want this feud between England and Ireland to discontinue.” Dark nodded as he blew one of his feral tresses from his eyes, “I want to fight too Father! I’ll defeat those Irish all on my own!” He spoke with great enthusiasm and determination.

His father chuckled and fastened his dark brown eyes upon his son, “My little warrior…” He then picked his son up with little effort and positioned the nine year old on top of his right shoulder. Dark snickered and grinned happily as he and his father made their way to the village.
---------------------------------------------
As the duo entered the gates of the English village Aragon, Dark’s father told his son, “I must speak wit the other barons…Ill see you at dinner.” His father affectionately ruffled Dark’s wild violet hair. Dark nodded with understanding as he spotted a cart in the market.

“What news of the other barons?” Aragon questioned a fellow baron. The man who was big boned, and gruff looking replied, “Few have come Lord Aragon. The others fear King Satoshi will find out of our treachery…” Aragon sighed with annoyance written across his voice. Too long had the English tribes lived in fear of the Irish King.

Dark examined a cart with stalks of mauve flowers with interest. He picked up one of them to find it was bendable. “May I?” He requested of the woman selling the flowers. “Of course, dear.” The woman agreed kindly. Dark bowed his head in thanks as he began to shape the flower in to a ring to fit around the wrist...

He tied the ends together and looked around to notice a woman with dark purple hair near the entrance to the building. “Mother!” He called to her. The woman turned around to see her son, holding out the bracelet to her, “For you.” He simply said, as his mother held out a soft and gentle hand to accept the gift.

His mother’s eyes filled with love as she cupped her son’s face and kissed his forehead, “Thank you Dark, you are so sweet…” Dark bashfully pulled away, as any other nine year old male would. He feared the other men in the village would think of him as a weakling.

His mother laughed lightly and took Dark’s hand in hers as the citizens began to enter the keep of the castle…

“Friends, comrades, brothers in arms!” Aragon addressed the barons in a deep loud voice. Around the room people were stationed at wooden tables, laden in bowls and cups. All eyes were fixed upon Aragon…

“Here we stand, to sign this treaty and unite our constantly bickering tribes…too long have we been ostracized by the Irish, but today I hope you all will join me behind the leadership of Lord Argentine!”

There were many claps and hollers of agreement amongst the men as Aragon motioned to another man with short spiky blonde hair, and slate blue eyes. The man known as Lord Argentine smiled at the men good naturedly.

“And why should we sign this so called treaty and put our lives at risk?” A voice from the far corner asked. The craniums of the other men turned to notice a man with long golden hair, and golden catlike eyes to match.

Aragon stared right back at Krad with dislike written in to his voice, “Because, Krad of Glastonbury…we shall no longer live in fear of the Irish, we need to prove that we, the tribes of England are not cowards…”

Aragon looked particularly at Krad when he spoke the word ‘coward’…Dark was over by the fireplace, roasting the rabbit he and Aragon had captured prior to the meeting. His attention however turned to the meeting. Dark felt a deep admiration for his father and wished that someday…someday he could be just as strong and brave. His mother too looked very proud, and the other wives were busy putting the bowls on to the secluded table.

Each baron stood and made their way to the table wit the sheet of parchment upon it. They took the quill and scrawled their names at the bottom, as an agreement for unification…Just as the last man signed their name…screaming was heard from outside…

The men rushed to the door as sudden dread and alarm crossed their faces. They pulled open the heavy wooden doors to see the village aflame…from the gates they could see dozens of Irish warrior, armed with wicked spears, jagged swords and piercing arrows. The screaming of innocent citizens rang throughout the night as they were slain...one by one.

The large baron from earlier disbelievingly uttered, “How did they know…?” The men then snapped in to action and began overturning the tables to allow them access to move. As the poundings upon the door grew louder and fiercer Aragon seized Argentine and ordered, “Take all your men, guard the women!”

Dark quickly looked around and saw everyone in a panic, “Dark! Hurry!” His mother cried and motioned for him to come to her. Dark made his way towards his mother and the other women and children. His mother protectively wrapped her arms around him, but Dark could feel and almost smell the sheer fear emitting from her…

The men drew out their swords and positioned themselves near the door, and in front of the women. But of course the door flew open and the Irish warrior flooded in to the keep.

There were more screams, sickening thuds, and the sound of flesh being pierced by cruel blades. Aragon clashed blades with an enormous Irish warrior about twice his size. Argentine was also battling another Irishman and drew his sword out of the chest of another before bashing another in the head with the hilt of his sword.

However, the English were outnumbered and unprepared. And like toy soldiers they each fell to the floor. The women tried their best to protect themselves and the children. The sounds of blades clanging together rang in Dark’s ears. When a man fell dead right before them, Dark broke free of his mother’s grasp and charged ahead with fire in his eyes.

He was seized by his father and began shouting, “Let me go! I want to fight!” His father in the midst of battle pulled open a trapdoor and threw Dark inside for his own protection. Dark gazed up at his father with a fearful look in his eyes, but soon his eyes darted behind his father and back towards him. His father cast him a loving glance with sheer parental instinct over his face, before slamming the trapdoor shut and turning around….

Only to be greeted with a sharp axe across his throat…

Dark heard a thud above him, and the sounds of endless screaming. He panted and gasped in panic looking around in despair. His nine year old body was trembling…when the screaming and clangs ceased Dark carefully and slowly opened the trapdoor. He had to push hard because…something was lying across the top.

Dark managed to get to his feet only to see the burning castle and countless fallen soldiers around him. He looked at the man who was lying across the trapdoor. It was his father…Dark looked at his father’s lifeless open eyes, and the trickle of blood running down from his lip. Dark tried not to gaze at the bloody gash across his father’s neck….

Dark made small whimpering sounds as he backed away in utter shock, disbelief, and horror. As he backed in to a pillar he looked to the side to see a hand with a ring of purple flowers around it. He walked over towards the person and kneeled down on the ground. He touched his mother’s lifeless hand and quickly let go…

The boy’s eyes were wide in shock, but the tears had not fallen yet. He tore his gaze off his dead mother to back away a few inches. He stood motionless but heard the loud yell of a battle cry. His head turned to the side to see an Irishman holding a sword and charging at him.

Dark was still in absolute shock and could not get his shaking legs to move him out of the danger. His amethyst eyes just widened as the brute came closer, swinging the sword over his head. From around the corner a survivor emerged to see the helpless Dark on the brink of his death.

Argentine ran forward with a shout of, “No!” He shoved Dark out of the way, only to have the blade slice his hand clean off…Dark flew to the ground but heard the thud of Argentine’s hand, and Argentine’s yells of pain. Argentine, despite his decapitated hand shoved his own sword in to the Irishman’s gut.

The Irishman fell to the floor dead, while the large baron came to him, “Dark?!” He asked and tried to pull to the boy to his feet. Dark was staring at Argentine who was biting back yells of pain and began making a tourniquet around his bloody stump of a hand…

Dark’s amethyst eyes reflected the raging red inferno as the baron helped him to his feet and guided him out of the room of death. Lord Argentine followed after them with a sorrowful look upon his face. Dark walked ahead and silently. Though he was most likely traumatized, no tears leaked from his blank amethyst eyes….
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Across the sea, in Ireland another death was being mourned…The sky was grey, and the sea breeze was cold as it whisked by. The beaches seemed lifeless…however, a long line of people carrying a straw casket like platform were making their way down the beach.

The steady beat of a mournful drum sounded as the line of people made their way to the coast. It was the funeral of the Irish Queen. Her face was lifeless and grey, and her cheeks flapped in the breeze. Trailing behind the casket was a girl in a black dress with long lavender hair and violet eyes. Her gaze was down on the sand and a few tears fell from her eyes.
Soon the straw was on fire, engulfing the deceased Queen in flames. A woman put her hand on the little girl’s shoulder, “She’s with the gods now Calista…you’ll see her again someday…” The little girl looked in to the inferno with a curious expression, “Will I?” She asked quietly.

The King of Ireland and Calista’s father looked to the side to see a small boat pull up to shore. He strode away from his wife’s funeral to meet the general. “What news of the treaty?” The blue haired king asked. The general held out the sheet of parchment which the king took.

After reading it over he began shredding it in to little pieces and throwing them to the ground in fury…Calista and her maid Riku made their way to the stone gateway on top of the green hills. Calista placed the stone urn which contained her mother’s ashes in to the hole in the stone pillar.

She stepped back with a sorrowful expression across her pale face. “Your mother loved you so much Calista…” Riku assured her as she tenderly stroked the child’s cheek. Calista’s violet eyes sparkled as a few tears welled up, “Why did she have to die Riku? Why?” She sniffled sadly.

Riku gazed at the urn with her russet eyes clouded with concern for the child, “It was an ill vapor that took her…a fever…” The wind tossed Calista’s long lilac hair as she said with a soft, knowing voice, “No…It was her heart….”

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Ill give a short updart now, and guess what! Myra and Aozora are in it! ^^

The scene slowly turned to the dark and dirty town, the town was in ruins, boulders and dust littered the atmosphere and the occasion wail of a woman hearing her husband was dead could be heard.

This was the town of Cornwall, and the stone castle of Castle D'or seemed to be the only building not broken to the ground. It was gloomy and depressing as the clip clopping of a horses's hooves could be heard against the stones...

A wagon crossed the bridge which overlooked a river that eventually led out of Cornwall and under the Roman bridge. Walking with that wagon was the injured Argentine, the traumatized young Dark and the other few survivors of the massacre...

Through the mists Dark walked over near a fallen statue and looked down upon it with deep sadness in his amethyst eyes...he had been silent ever since the attack...Argentine's blonde hair fell in to his eyes as he pitifully looked around at the ruined town...He held his tourniquet with an occasional wince as his stump of a hand emitted great pain.

From the side, the scuffling of shoes against the ground alerted Argentine to a woman running twoards him. She stopped at the forefront of him, with the gloomiest and most worried expression imaginable...Her long dark brown hair was unkempt as the anxiety of the attack had done its work.

But then...she noticed his tourniquet and broke down with a cry...Argentine seized her with his good arm and hugged her tightly against him as she cried in to his shoulder, " Oh Sister,...Your husband..." He quietly told her as the woman cried a name, "Kaze..."

Argentine sympathetically hugged her tightly before turning letting her go as she sniffled and wiped her eyes. She then noticed Dark, standing all alone looking at them with a deep sorrow in reflected in his eyes.

"Who's this?" She questioned Argentine as she looked at Dark who was just standing there..still and as silent as stone.

"Dark, son of Aragon...we're his family now..." Argentine told her as he looked her in the eyes seriously. Myra slowly approached Dark, careful not to scare the traumatized child. She stood in front of him and went to stroke his cheek, but hesitated and instead placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

It took her a few moments to find her voice...after all she just lost the man she loved to this brutal attack, and seeing a child suffer can be one of the hardest things a person can witness...

"I have a son about your age..." She informed him though her voice was shaky and sad..she then looked over to the side and called, "Aozora! Aozora!"

A nine year old boy emerged from one of the ruins slowly to face his mother...his white blonde tresses sprouted from his head in spikes that looked like melted gold and silver. His deep azure blue eyes held saddness and rage.

His face was covered in dirt, and he had a tough look about him that was used to clearly hide the saddness of losing his dad. "Aozora...this is Dark..." Myra told him as she introduced the boys to one another. Dark didnt say anything, and neither did Aozora...the boys just stared at each other silent as the grave. Aozora looked slightly angry and his eyes told Dark that he was brave and strong...just like his dad.

One of the men came over to Argentine as he watched his nephew and Dark 'introduce themselves.' "Lord Argentine...what shall we do?"

Argentine looked up with a small hollow look across his gray-blue eyes...He then replied softly..."Rebuild..."
----------------------------------------------------------------

There was a loud, 'thunk!' followed soon by another 'thunk'! As a man chopped away at the end of a log in a steady pace. Other men cut branches and carried the long wooden pillars over to the under construction town.

The sun was bright and cheery today, shining upon the grass and feilds, Casting a glow amongst all the townspeople. It was a new begining for the citizens of Cornwall.

In another section of the maretplace, a paddock was set up as a training area for young warriors to practice their swordsmanship. THe loud singing of blades rang as the swords clashed against each other.

Of course, no man was fighting to kill, just a healthy sparring match to prove their skills. A particularily loud clang sounded as Argentine looked another man in the eye and said, "Dont hold back.' The man charged at Argentine swinging his sword, which Argentine parried with an amused yell of, "Come on!"

Argentine's blade moved rapidly as he forced the man back and to the ground....A few minutes later Argentine stood with the round and muscular baron and his sister Myra. They were watching the male children swordfight with wooden axes and swords. They wore thick protective helmets and armor just in case.

The seven, eight, and nine year olds crossed blades...or wood as they fought each other. "Dark wont fight me! Look he's scared!" Aozora complained from across the paddock. Dark was indeed backing away and walking in the other direction and pulling his protective helmet off his head.

"Still wont fight?" Argentine asked the baron as he focused his eyes upon Dark. The baron wisely replied, "He'll get used to it...Got the heart of a lion...just needs some time..." Myra and Argentine exchanged glances before returning their gazes to the children. Myra had taken Dark in as her own son, so technically he was Aozora's adoptive brother.

In the paddock Dark threw his helmet to the ground and looked back as Aozora approached him. Dark had hardly spoke at all during this time period...Aozora then seriously teased, "Why'd you take your helmet off? You going to cry?"

He then shoved Dark back by the shoulder roughly. Dark didnt speak up or do anything, he just kept his intense eyes locked on to Aozora's dark blue ones. Aozora's youthful face glared at Dark angirly as he viciously told Dark, "My father died too, but you dont see me crying! Why dont you go find another trapdoor to hide under...coward."

Myra's eyes flashed as she got up with a scolding and serious voice of, "Aozora..." However she didn't get a chance to say any more as Dark pulled his wooden sword out and quickly clashed with Aozora, smashing his blade against Aozora's at incredible speed. Aozora was soon backed down as his eyes filled with surprise as Dark shoved him to the ground. It was like an uncontrollable rage had come over the boy, and he could only see red! His eyes were dark and glassy with bloodlust and fury as he brought Aozora down with skill no nine year old could muster!

Argentine, Baron, and Myra's eyes widened at this marvel...They watched interestedly as Dark was surrounded on all sides by the other children. Dark was ambushed! They came at him with their swords and axes in the air, and Dark spun around and clashed with one, sending the child to the ground, spinning to clash with another before ramming him to the ground in the chest.

He then turned quickly around to kick the other boy in the stomach with feirce anger and strength as he brought another down from behind him. Aozora was now infuriated and attacked Dark, which Dark blocked and went all out on his brother and Aozora fell to the ground. Dark brought the axe over his head to deliver the death strike to Aozora but the baron's yell of, "Dark!" brought the boy to his senses.

He panted almost silently before throwing his axe to the ground and wlaking out of the paddock. Argentine watched him go along with his sister but his slate blue eyes held fascination and...showed that he, Argentine the Lord of Cornwall was indeed impressed....

Dark continued to walk away with his long violet locks falling in to his amethyst eyes...the spirit of a warrior burned within him like a raging fiery inferno...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Wait. I don't get it. This is just some stupid movie with the characters' names changed? And what does it have to do with the present situation?

._. I'm getting bored of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back