• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wazzup :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
Hi,I registered yesterday but I've visited kingdomhearts2.net since Summer 2004.I don't know why I didn't join the forums earlier...maybe I was lazy...oh well
My name is Tony,I'm 14 and I'm from Bulgaria.That's a small stupid country north of Greece,which I hate.Things are realy screwed up in my country cause only 5% of the people have consoles...The rest 95% are PC obsessed morons who haven't touched a joystic in their lives.I pity them...Anyway I like playing table tennis,soccer and I love my sk8teboard :D I can play a guitar . My favourite FF is 10.KH is my second favourite game.I got my PS2 in december 2003,so i played it in 2004.It was simply amazing.Some people think the game is childish but I say screw them.Here's how I look http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture198fg.jpg I may look younger because this pic was made wen I was 13 ;)

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
welcome to the forums. hope u have A good time. if u need help or wanna be friends or u justy wanna sig or avatar let me know okay?

Back