• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

way to the dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khyronbrashad

now if you look at riku's suit from kh1, the one with the heart on it i think it may have a connection to way to dawn in some way

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
You'd have to explain a little more on what type of connection it would have. Riku's keychain for the Way to Dawn is the Heartless crest, but without the cross out symbol on it. To me, the heart on the suit meant his heart had been casted away and that was just the hold it made, but I doubt it.
"...Let Riku go! Give him back his heart!" ~Sora, KH1

kh is ba

His Soul eater weapon changed into it sometime between Mulan world and TWTNW. I think it was when he truly accepted the darkness but stayed with the light... IDK, could be I guess.

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
His Soul eater weapon changed into it sometime between Mulan world and TWTNW. I think it was when he truly accepted the darkness but stayed with the light... IDK, could be I guess.

That is exactly what happened. SE itself was a weapon that reacted to its weilders's heart, just like a Keyblade. So, once Riku accepted his identity after fighting sora, it reacted to that feeling and transformed into its current form.

Trust me, I have always been interested in Riku's weapons and their history. So I've studied them profusily. that is why I know so much about them. :)

Moncus

That is exactly what happened. SE itself was a weapon that reacted to its weilders's heart, just like a Keyblade. So, once Riku accepted his identity after fighting sora, it reacted to that feeling and transformed into its current form.

Trust me, I have always been interested in Riku's weapons and their history. So I've studied them profusily. that is why I know so much about them. :)

Sounds very interesting, but can you provide a source of where you got the info on the Soul Eater? I've played all three games (Not final mixes) and i know almost nothing about Rikus Soul Eater. I wouldn't mind knowing some things about it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back