• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way To Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

ur wrong.if u see in the FM+ trailer Ven is up to her month if u estimatei also gave u some rep cause thats a good theory

Nu-uh. Ven's head/hair reaches up to her boobs. Quite the shorty, no?

Xarod

nobody wielded the way to dawn before it was created for riku.(i'm getting bored about these theories can someone post something more interesting).

[√]Genuflect
They might be, sort of. I have two ideas: unrequited love, and in-betweeness. See, it's possible that Ven's something is in a room in Castle Oblivion...which is an inbetween place. WtD=symbolic of inbetweeness. Get it?
Well, Ven was in Twilight Town in the scans.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think if Ven and Riku have some connection.. it will be .. bcoz they are belong to both light and dark...
No idea..
That secret ending is showing connection... which Terra is connected to Riku, Ven with Sora, Aqua with Mickey..

I doubt that Aqua picking up the dark realms keyblade connects her with Mickey, so much as it connects her to the darkness or something along those lines.

General Xenos

i still think Aqua is connected to the organization because of my reasearch, i have that the armor and the sword in the Xemnas underground and the armor and the sword she was has in the trailer matched, anyway i dont get why they would put a symbolic part into the trailer if it had no meaning. Was there any reason to put that part in the trailer???

D

Dark.Keyblader

DS and riku were both dark so maybe thats their connection
i dont know i just wanted to say something

Yeah you're right. Terra Ven and Sora all have an underlying connection somehow. While Aqua she's pretty much unknown. But D.S has a undeniable connection with Riku and it's pretty obvious:closedeyes:

But what i do not understand is that why would Ven be picking up a Keyblade that has no connection with Ven....If anybody picking the Way to Dawn it should be D.S if you ask me. And the D.S's keyblade looked a little like the Soul Eater with the blue eyes on each end. And he spawned from Master Xehanort which is sort of like when Sora fought Xehanort on the fake destiny islands in KH (The first battle) and he was standing as Riku in his dark form but then turned into Xehanort. And the Sora Riku and Mickey's keyblades were all rusted metal. Probably meaning they were empty symbols.

D

Dark.Keyblader

Of course they're connected, especially how they are alike in many different ways. D.S's Weapon has the two blue eyes on each end of the keyblade,except Soul Eater has one.D.S's look matches Riku's Dark form. And they have a connection to Master Xehanort. In general riku is my favorite character:thumbup:

Stars

リク
The Dark Riku in KH1 is Ansem + Riku, i think..
So i doubt that.. DS is MX+ DS(another person) and is call Xehanort..

fallen soul

If any of you would like to remind yourselves as to what happenes in BBS.... The way to dawn starts to break apart, peices fall off it ... whatever. Anyway, it is possible that those keyblades were not symbolic, and were really there, and when the way to dawn was damaged it turned into a remnant of its former self, and finally repaired itself before KH2, therefore the souleater became WTD, just as Nomura said. WE don't really know what keyblades are and how to unmake them, or remake them so anythings game

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
^Yeah, I know. But really, I keep hearing that Nomura said in an Interview that Ven and Roxas were tied together somehow. ... But so far all's we have to go on is their appearance.
GAAAAAAAAAH! It's all so confuggling! >,<

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
If any of you would like to remind yourselves as to what happenes in BBS.... The way to dawn starts to break apart, peices fall off it ... whatever. Anyway, it is possible that those keyblades were not symbolic, and were really there, and when the way to dawn was damaged it turned into a remnant of its former self, and finally repaired itself before KH2, therefore the souleater became WTD, just as Nomura said. WE don't really know what keyblades are and how to unmake them, or remake them so anythings game

But.. WTD doesn't existed in BBS? Soul Eater maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back