• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was Sora a heartless...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finrear

We all know Sora became a heartless in KH but regained his form after he met up with Kairi. My question is was Sora still a heartless after that except he retained human form, like Xehanort's heartless, until he "absorbed" Roxas?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Some around these forums like to say that Kairi, through the Light, gave Sora a whole new B+S all his own.

I tend to disagree.
Kairi, in a nutshell, pushed the Darkness away and let Sora's Sense of Self shine through. However, until Roxas was brought in by Riku, Sora was a Heart, much like Xehanort's Heartless - who most likely had human form of his own, and like Riku, who was shown as himself even when being only a Heart after XH kicked his Heart to the Realm of Darkness.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Yes he was a heartless... Kairi brought him back by pushing away the darkness...

I think he is a heart surrounded by light that took the form of a human. Like how ansem did it with the darkness. I think the same thing can happen with the light... I mean who says that someone who uses the light has to be a full person???

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Whenever Kairi hugged Sora, she pushed the darkness out of him with her heart of pure light. Sora turned back to his original form, not a Hearless in human form.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes he was a heartless... Kairi brought him back by pushing away the darkness...

I think he is a heart surrounded by light that took the form of a human. Like how ansem did it with the darkness. I think the same thing can happen with the light... I mean who says that someone who uses the light has to be a full person???

The thing is that while there's nothing saying what you're saying can't happen - there's all but nothing saying anything about it being possible. The Light was never expanded upon beyond the PoHs, and even then - barely.

Whenever Kairi hugged Sora, she pushed the darkness out of him with her heart of pure light. Sora turned back to his original form, not a Hearless in human form.

His original form would include his Body and Soul as well, but Sora was said to be not whole until Roxas joined with him. So, no. He was a Heartless in Human Form, much like Xehanort's Heartless at the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back