• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of the Outcasts (Semi-literate to literate)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift Hikari

Huddled in the darkness, alone, quiet, but broken
In 2034, there were seven people who were outcasts from their own country, Raslin, due only to the fact that they had their own kind of unnatural powers. The king decided that it would be too dangerous to have them in the city. He feared being overthrown by them and the city falling into chaos, so he had them exiled. Now they wander to other countries and cities, trying to make their own living. However, word spread that they were banned, and other countries started hunting them down. The cities were even granted the right to kill any of these seven people on sight.

Recently, they found a home with a young woman who lives on the outskirts of a country called Perion. She had raised them and helped them control their powers more. But Helina, neighboring country to Raslin, had declared war against Raslin. Raslin had neither the money nor the soldiers to fight against Helina, and did not know how to find the seven that were banished. Raslin held out for a few years, but is about to fall under the might of Helina's army.

It now rests in these seven people to decide if they want to save their own country. Weather or not they choose to defend Raslin will determine its fate.

Rules:
1) No attacking other people for their posts. If you have a problem, bring it to me or the person who posted.
2) Swearing is allowed, but don't overdo it.
3) Romance between anyone in the seven is encouraged, but nothing over PG-13.
4) Fighting will always occur, but don't make yourself all-powerful or the most victimized.
5)Please, please, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD post at least two lines of material. I understand that sometimes it's hard to post after what someone else posts, and I'll exclude a few of those. But try to be as literate as you can.

Profiles will be PMed to me. I will PM you back saying it is okay to use and I will post it up here.

-Name:
-Appearance:
-Bio:
-Personality:
-Other Info:

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
-Name: Shinobi
-Power: He has the power to control wind and fire and do unearthly types of Ninjitsu techniques.
-Appearance:
Ninja.jpg

-Bio: Shinobi was born mnay years and was raised by ninjas inside Raslin and became a very good one because of his unknown power over wind and fire.He was extremly skilled in Ninjitsu and Taijitsu that he had been gifted the armor of ancients,which is a sign of strong honor.He was soon cast out at an unknown age along with 6 other people and decided to go along with them.He has never taken off his mask before infront of the others.He was able to keep his armor for some reason and trained his powers with the young woman and the other 6 outcasts.He had never once smiled or laughed before so he is abit cold.One day,he left them in search of his own life.He is now currently traveling a desert near by Raslin.
-Personality: Mysterious,dosn't talk much,normaly alone
-Other Info: He got a magic sword,he can fly,he can slice people and make them stand for a few seconds and as soon as he moves his sword in a unique way,the bodies are split in half.Keeps his mask on ALWAYS

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Of course,I should have known that you 2 would have made double accounts.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Sorry,damn computer,its copied one of my PMs to this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back