• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wal-Mart Is The Best!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Okay I went to walmart.com and i searched "kingdom hearts 2" i was making sure that they didnt change there date that they were selling KH2 (march 28th) and i noticed that they are selling ther walkthroughs for the cheapest. The limited edition is being sold for $18.60 and the regular one is being sold for $11.99. and they are selling those the same day as the game which i think is the best.

if this has already been posted im sorry for posting it again

E

elxyk

Im not buying mine at walmart their not selling it till the 30th! thant makes me mad walmart is all our town gots lol!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I am getting mine from Gamstop because they are the closest to me. I am not even going to get into the release date thing because everybody now should know when the release date is so I won't ellaborate. Anyway all we know for sure is that Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out next week. I might get my guide from a differnt store if Gamestop keeps its price.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Arcos1990 said:
Okay I went to walmart.com and i searched "kingdom hearts 2" i was making sure that they didnt change there date that they were selling KH2 (march 28th) and i noticed that they are selling ther walkthroughs for the cheapest. The limited edition is being sold for $18.60 and the regular one is being sold for $11.99. and they are selling those the same day as the game which i think is the best.

if this has already been posted im sorry for posting it again

18.60 is a good price for the LE, Brady sells it for around 26-30 I think.

Deathspank

No offense but...this game is extremely directive. The paths are even blocked off if you're not supposed to go that certain way. You have to be really dumb to not be able to get through this game by yourself. Plus, using strat guides just takes all the fun out of the game.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well I think that most of the people are getting the LE Strategy Guide, not necessarily for the help, but for the extras that come with it. If it weren't for all the stuff that comes with the LE strategy guide then I wouldn't have preordered it.

order member XlV

DarkSora23 said:
Well I think that most of the people are getting the LE Strategy Guide, not necessarily for the help, but for the extras that come with it. If it weren't for all the stuff that comes with the LE strategy guide then I wouldn't have preordered it.

thats sort of why im getting it
but i think im not gonna get it because
my mom says its a waste of money

TheTrueRoxas

Umm yea, at walmart it says Preorder this item today and it should ship on...

03/28/2006

Estimated arrival date
Standard Shipping Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06
2- to 3-Day Shipping Thu, Mar 30 - Fri, Mar 31
1-Day Shipping Wed, Mar 29
Store Pickup Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06

So its pretty much the same for me, cuz I preordered it on gamestop and did the 1 day shipping, so ill get it on wednesday

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Aye, as they said. It may say online the 28th, but that means it ships out the 28th, and that's online. Meaning, you wouldn't get it until probably earliest the 30th.

Gamestop, however, has said that most of it's stores should have KH2 on it's shelves on the 28th.

As for wal-mart being cheap, they're only cheap because they're corporate %$#@s! and they underpay their employees and hire mostly females.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
TheTrueRoxas said:
Umm yea, at walmart it says Preorder this item today and it should ship on...

03/28/2006

Estimated arrival date
Standard Shipping Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06
2- to 3-Day Shipping Thu, Mar 30 - Fri, Mar 31
1-Day Shipping Wed, Mar 29
Store Pickup Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06

So its pretty much the same for me, cuz I preordered it on gamestop and did the 1 day shipping, so ill get it on wednesday
ah crap, i got Standard Shipping. :/

smassey_2007

I'm buying mine at Wal mart because i get paid on the 31st and i won't be able to get it until then anyways. I guess it just depends on how fast you want the game and how much you're willing to pay.

DarknessDestroys

wal mart is da bomb it is just two days later and i can wait heck i have waited four years wats another two days and they are delivering it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back