• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_cool

i thought we would figght the org

but i havnt fought any of them and im at aladins world

do u revisit them and then fight them or what

pokeman54

psh be patient you'll fight them. but only like half of them, since sora defeated half of them in kingdom hearts: chain of memories

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Just... keep playing, you'll see them soon enough. Your impatience will end, you need only to complete the world you are currently on to get a deep taste of the Organization.
P.S. Don't spam with stuff like this you aren't even a quarter way through the game yet just wait a little bit.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
you have foughten Demyx...and if you want to count the fights with Axel as Roxas....but yeah the fights dont really come until the second visits

S

Sora0Roxas

Yea, and the fights get even more intresting, besides, just wait, intill you get to the part where the heartless start attacking hollow bastion, that's where you'll fight Dyemx, or whatever is name is.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Once you get futher into the game. You'll hear so much about, and fight the organization so much you'll get sick of it.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
zero_cool said:
i thought we would figght the org

but i havnt fought any of them and im at aladins world

do u revisit them and then fight them or what

So you haven't battled Xaldin yet? I think you have ot do a mission in Radiant Garden or something before you fight them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back