• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait... what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

In KH2, during your second visit to The Land Of Dragons, the Emporer says the boss you fought there was a dragon turned into a Heartless.

But how can this be? It clearly had an Emblem on it (sorry I can't provide a picture :( ) so by correct standards, this Heartless was artificial, and thus not made from a normal heart so was the Emporer stupid (or misinformed), or does this really condridict a few things we know about?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well if you think about it, emblem heartless are large in number, so lets say a soldier attacks a person. That person will also turn into a soldier heartless, and with the more hearts they gather the more they upgrade in strength IE soldier> air soldier> large body> Guard Armor.

So like the pure bloods they upgrade in strength and have the ability to turn other heartless into clones of themselves (in form).

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
In KH2, during your second visit to The Land Of Dragons, the Emporer says the boss you fought there was a dragon turned into a Heartless.

But how can this be? It clearly had an Emblem on it (sorry I can't provide a picture :( ) so by correct standards, this Heartless was artificial, and thus not made from a normal heart so was the Emporer stupid (or misinformed), or does this really condridict a few things we know about?

Perhaps the Heartless could have been manufactured? I don't find it to be completely out of the question.
I'd say maybe the Emperor didn't know that some Heartless could be manufactured (?).
Or maybe Nojima's writing really is that bad. :<

Qarx

Well if you think about it, emblem heartless are large in number, so lets say a soldier attacks a person. That person will also turn into a soldier heartless, and with the more hearts they gather the more they upgrade in strength IE soldier> air soldier> large body> Guard Armor.

So like the pure bloods they upgrade in strength and have the ability to turn other heartless into clones of themselves (in form).
Maybe, but I personally doubt it. If I had proof (I'm not discrediting you, BTW) I would believe it, for sure.
Perhaps the Heartless could have been manufactured? I don't find it to be completely out of the question.
I'd say maybe the Emperor didn't know that some Heartless could be manufactured (?).
Maybe he didn't know, but I dunno....
Maybe it is. He sure made us think Sora really liked Kairi, up until he barely paid any attention to her, but freaked out over Riku.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Remember the towns person from KH1. He lost his heart and it turned into a Soldier (A non-pureblood Heartless) That should explain about all you are asking.

Qarx

Remember the towns person from KH1. He lost his heart and it turned into a Soldier (A non-pureblood Heartless) That should explain about all you are asking.

Hmm, you're right.
But that means there is now a Heartless even mightier than that one roaming around. Wonder what it could be?

Hmmm....... something has been bugging me: Heartless are the Darkness in people's hearts, and the Heartless steal people's hearts. When a person has their heart stolen away, and if they had a strong heart to begin with, that body and soul left behind become a Nobody. But what of the heart? this heart cannot become a Heartless, since it resides inside a Heartless. How are more being created? Is the old heart within the Heartless inserted into the Darkness of the heart they just stole? Heartless always have captive Hearts, but no matter how strong the Heartless is, when it is slain with a Keyblade, it only releases one heart. Do the hearts merge within the Heartless, or do the Heartless discard the old heart they were already holding to obtain the new heart?

(this sort of sounds like Ansem....)

Does anyone (maybe SA ^_^) know what's going on, or if this would be considered a legit theory?

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Why wasn't it made from a normal Heart?
Manufactured Heartless, we're led to believe, are Hearts that were turned into Heartless via Xehanort's machine. That is hardly to say they're not made of Hearts though.
The Heartless Xehanort created then set out to steal more Hearts, and the Hearts that the manufactured Heartless stole turned into Heartless bearing the Emblem.
Thus -

Remember the towns person from KH1. He lost his heart and it turned into a Soldier (A non-pureblood Heartless)

Traverse Town was crawling with Soldier Heartless. It's not too farteched to imagine the person we got to see was the first of many people that had their Hearts stolen by Soldier Heartless.

Well, Xigbar's presence there at the time makes one wonder. Seeing however how Xigbar was one of AtW's apprentices and is under the command of Xehanort's Nobody Xemnas, I think saying he all but manufactured the Dragon Heartless to later on create the Dragon Nobody we fight when we were supposed to fight King is one very logical deduction.

That's always the case, regardless.

Maybe it is. He sure made us think Sora really liked Kairi, up until he barely paid any attention to her, but freaked out over Riku.

Sora never liked Kairi. If anything, he was being horny and guided by Memories of Namine she changed to being ones of Kairi >:

How are more being created?

Heartless are the Heart. Xehanort, Riku and Sora all were Hearts running around on their own, no Body nor Soul to them.
The Heartless is such a Heart, only the Heart is covered with Darkness and is thus stripped of his sense of self, his Memories and his human consciousness.
So whenever a Heart is stolen, that Heart turns into a Heartless, and you get more of them roaming around.

Does anyone (maybe SA ^_^) know what's going on, or if this would be considered a legit theory?

;3

Hope I answered well enough.

Sweet Genocide

You have a good point, I would just blame Nojima though. They dont always think everything through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back