• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait. what? malificent?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
The answer is that she did not die. She used the last of her dark powers to make it so that she would evwentually recover but it took a long time. This was explained in the game!

I admit that while there's no actual proof that she died, the bit about her using her dark powers to return was used as an excuse for Ursula to return in KH2 Atlantica as well. Seems like a cheap way to bring back the Disney villians. :\ Besides, there is no real explanation on how she returned aside from that little tidbit in the Journal, considering that it was only possible for her to do so due to her cloak being brought to the Three Good Fairies' and their memories being able to resurruct her. Why doesn't Diablo bring it to Pete, who arguably is closer to Maleficent than the Fairies ever were? How did Diablo find her cloak after it seemingly faded away into darkness at the end of KH1? There are so many loose ends that 'using the powers of darkness to return' is not a good excuse as compared to Ursula, whom we see being defeated and disappearing into black smoke but we never did see her remains.

Last edited:

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I haven't played KH1 yet but suggesting by people's comment I guess I kinda know :/

And regarding the Org 13,i think it is said that somewhere when you destroy a Nobody's heartless and then you destroy the destroyed Heartless' Nobody they become their whole being ("Somebody") again so maybe there's a chance some/all will come back to "life" (but as their Somebodies).

SCORCH799

And regarding the Org 13,i think it is said that somewhere when you destroy a Nobody's heartless and then you destroy the destroyed Heartless' Nobody they become their whole being ("Somebody") again so maybe there's a chance some/all will come back to "life" (but as their Somebodies).
Yeah, Nomura said something like that I forget where I read it. If a heart is freed and its body and soul aren't in use as a Nobody, then its full being gets restored. I think that's what happens if the world isn't destroyed, like its what happened at the end of the first game when the End of the World and "Ansem" are beaten. All the worlds and its people get restored, explaining how the worlds of characters like Beast, Mushu, and Simba are back with all of their lost friends alive. Maybe its how Ursula came back to life too.

Unsure how it fits in with a heart going to Kingdom Hearts though.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
It's too bad they mauled Maleficent's character so terribly by KH2 anyway. :C

soralight11

I bet it had something to do with all of the darkness in her heart. That combined with the 3 faries remembering her revived her, i guess.

codemaster

Awards
"Xemnas once sent Axel and Roxas to Hollow Bastion to wipe out Heartless and release a raven from a cage suspended from the ceiling. It is heavily suggested that this raven is Diablo and was released to revive Maleficent. The Organization may have planned to use her to create more Heartless for their plans. Like in Kingdom Hearts, she attempts to control the Heartless to locate Kingdom Hearts. However, she now competes with Organization XIII for supreme power and considers the group and Nobodies in general as vastly inferior to her and her Heartless."

From KH Wiki.

It was from the book Kingdom Hearts: Another Report tha people got for reserving KH2FM+. It is no longer sold. translations found here. Kingdom Hearts: Another Report - Kingdom Hearts 3

Page with the crow: Kingdom Hearts: Another Report Pages 62 & 63 - Kingdom Hearts 3

read the rest. It is pretty interesting and he discussed a lot of things that people didn't understand in the KH series and some relating to Xehanort's memory and CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back