• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait. what? malificent?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarditblack23

i was wonderin how mlifacent came back to life in kh2.
since sh came back to life does that mean that the org 13 can come back to life??????

Izayoi

galactic cancer
She died and came backto life all differently than the Org. That should not lead to believe they can come back to life the same way. She came back to life because of her raven being released at Hollow Bastion, or something. Essentially, she was put into the second game just because she was popular.

WaltDisney

Armor Theory

I think TAV magically get their armor is by saying "ITS MORPHING TIME!!!!!!!!!" then push their upside down Nobody symbol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Not to mention they killed off all the other Disney villains in the first one anyway, might as well bring back the best one.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^Bring back the best one and not give us a chance to fight her =/ Beh.
In addition to the whole raven deal, I think the fairies memories had a hand in reviving her.

Radon

mofo
She was brought back because the fairies remembered her I think. What a gay.

Atleast its better than Ursulas 'revival'.

Last edited:

Axens

Banned
She came back due to the fact that people remembered her, Those three fairies remembered her name due to seeing her cloak. I believe that as long as people remember her, she can return as many times as possible. I think you must say her name, too.

l33tm4n24

Re: Armor Theory

I think TAV magically get their armor is by saying "ITS MORPHING TIME!!!!!!!!!" then push their upside down Nobody symbol

+10,000

pure fucking genius, my friend. I don't know why, but I can picture that in my head... well, the PRs were made in japan, and I'm sure Nomura will throw some kind of PR reference in KH SOMEWHERE... lol

Axens

Banned
Re: Armor Theory

+10,000

pure fucking genius, my friend. I don't know why, but I can picture that in my head... well, the PRs were made in japan, and I'm sure Nomura will throw some kind of PR reference in KH SOMEWHERE... lol

He had better not, or I wont buy that game. Although the Terra, Ven, and Aqua have seemingly tight armor so maybe he already did. Maybe the armor is that way to allow maximum movement, though :35:

Swordsaint

Malificent is essentially immortal, even in old Disney works. As long as people think about her or remember her she will return. She's pretty much accepted as the most wicked and powerful Disney villian.

magic713

Awards
She is obviously very special to Kingdom Hearts. (Note how if you read the Kingdom Hearts mangas, she has a different font in her dialog boxes compared to everyone else)

dallas robinson

okay, yeah. I thought them bringing her back that way was hella lame too. But the 'OFFICIAL" reply as to how she came back was that the raven (it's name is Diablos BTW) brought her cloak to the tower and the mystical energy of the tower plus the fairies remembering her brought her back... Yeah. I know it's super lame but there you have it.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
okay, yeah. I thought them bringing her back that way was hella lame too. But the 'OFFICIAL" reply as to how she came back was that the raven (it's name is Diablos BTW) brought her cloak to the tower and the mystical energy of the tower plus the fairies remembering her brought her back... Yeah. I know it's super lame but there you have it.

Makes me wish her dragon form was her Heartless and the Organization killed her Nobody (assuming she has a strong heart, but I believe she does since she only gave into darkness when she was stabbed by the Dark Keyblade). just to bring her back for their plans. (considering the revelation that Xehanort too would return in a similar fashion) Oh well :\

Dragonsblight

The answer is that she did not die. She used the last of her dark powers to make it so that she would evwentually recover but it took a long time. This was explained in the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back