• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait? I guess so.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i think she will join in the adventure midway somwhere

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if Kairi will actually stay on the islands and wait patiently for Sora and Riku to return, or if she's just going to run off on her own yet again to have her own adventure.

SuperSailorEarth

I wonder if Kairi will actually stay on the islands and wait patiently for Sora and Riku to return, or if she's just going to run off on her own yet again to have her own adventure.

everyone keeps saying that. She ran to avoid being KIDNAPPED. other wise, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT.

Awards
That would also make Yensid a Keyblade Master.

Uh, because he's a retired Keyblade Master?
Just because he's retired doesn't mean his heart is any less worthy of wielding a keyblade.

Also from the translations of the Secret Ending, Kairi stays on Destiny Islands for the next adventure, while Sora and Riku go off the save those who are in torment.

The only one implied to be leaving is Sora.

Hence why Kairi gave her good luck charm to him and ignored Riku. Hence why Sora was talking about himself and putting back everything that was connected to him. Hence why the majority of Mickey's letter was directed to Sora.

It would make no sense for Kairi to stay behind and Riku to leave. This is clearly one of those, "I have to do this on my own" things.

naturemage2

anyone get the feeling that if the PoH are needed aka the dark keyblade being recreated, that Kairi will be weilding that keyblade?

I can just imagine her like the leader or the representative of the princesses.

AsanoHa

I agree with whoever said we'll most likely get three gameplay scenarios. I theorize that Sora will go off on his own or maybe with Riku to fix everything connected to him, but more likely he will head to Disney Castle first to recruit Donald and Goofy for his adventure. Or perhaps they'll pick Sora up in a Gummi Ship since he doesn't really seem to have any other means of traveling the worlds.

Riku will eventually go on his own adventure, hopefully with Mickey *crosses fingers*, trying find/help Sora because they'll realize that Riku's heart is essential to saving Terra. They ought to meet up with Pete and Maleficent and try to thwart whatever schemes they're concocting. It might be interesting to see Pete reform like his Disney counterpart more or less did in 90's :)

Kairi will be left behind initially as will Minnie and Daisy because apparently girls are no good for adventures, though it seems Nomura finally achieved an awesome female character in Aqua so Kairi has potential grow now. I hesitate to say that I hope she goes on her own quest with Minnie (and perhaps Daisy) only because I think that might be a lethal combination to my nerves while playing their scenario but it would make a nice gameplay balance between the Destiny Islands Trio.

New Born

anyone get the feeling that if the PoH are needed aka the dark keyblade being recreated, that Kairi will be weilding that keyblade?

I can just imagine her like the leader or the representative of the princesses.
I really can't imagine Kairi wielding that. I bet she'll just be using Destiny's Place.

White Mushroom

Unfortunately, I agree.
Kairi's personality in Kingdom Hearts 1— I was okay with, then she become overly obnoxious in II.

I can totally picture them making a game similar to Birth by Sleep, with three separate scenarios.
With Sora leaving alone to reconnect/save everyone, but Riku and Kairi somehow getting involved.

Ick. If this happens I will kill myself. Kiari doesn't need her own story. All the good parts of her story are Sora anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back