• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

????? vs. sora in english (spiolers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
That was stupid...

Those lines are all wrong. It shoud be:

He turns around. A black-cloaked person appears with hood up. He reaches out his right hand and Oblivion materializes.
Sora: A Keyblade?
Sora prepares to fight. They run at each other and strike Keyblades, both pushing against the other. A bright light, and the two are standing in a circular place, like in the Dive to Heart scenes. Roxas now has Oblivion and Oathkeeper. They clash again.
Sora: Gah! Who are you?!
Roxas: An inhabitant of the darkness.
They break apart.
Sora: Could it be...Riku?!
Roxas: Riku? That's the name of the person I defeated...
Sora: What did you say?
Roxas: Tell me...why you were chosen!
Roxas runs at Sora, Keyblades dragging on the ground. Kickass fight scene, with Sora doing impressive moves that he's never able to do when you're actually controlling him. Roxas is floating.
Roxas: I understand, Sora.
Roxas comes down and starts swinging at Sora, Sora dodging them. Then he starts bashing at Sora's Keyblade, Sora holding it up in defense. Finally Sora breaks and the Keyblade is knocked away. Sora gets up and runs for it, but Roxas pins it down with Oathkeeper, and aims Oblivion at Sora. Sora looks defeated, then reaches out his hand slowly and summons his Keyblade to him.
Roxas: What?
Sora stands up and strikes. Beat. Roxas drops both Keyblades and they disappear. He walks past Sora and falls a little, his hood falls back. He gets up again and smiles. Sora looks at him warily.
Roxas: You really are my...
Roxas disappears in a white light. Sora is back in the city.
Sora: You really are my...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KingBlade said:
That was stupid...

Those lines are all wrong. It shoud be:

If that was from the Jap. version than there is a high chance they changed the script for the NA version. So what they say in the Jap. version is probably not what they say in the NA version. Each version probably has a different script.

helios

Bronze Member
well my school blocks us from seeing ytube so thanks for the dialouge Kingblade.

glitterbabyfhc

guys sora's older and therefore his voice is different....why does that mean they suck??? agrees with oblivion weilder and all who asked why to that.

glitterbabyfhc

lmao at when kingblade said "Kickass fight scene, with Sora doing impressive moves that he's never able to do when you're actually controlling him. Roxas is floating." it's true..we never get awesome moves like that when we fight.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Regardless what you guys say. It was a good part of the game. What is so bad about it? I just don't understand. Anyway it was a good video nonetheless. Sora came out the true winner. As I expected. Roxas had the upper hand for a while but Sora's quick thinking allowed him to beat Roxas. Amazing.

Graficcha

....pretty decent voice acting, but WHY THE HELL does Roxas sound so much older than Sora? He sounds like he's twenty or older!...unless my hering's off, but still....that can't be right, methinks.

The intonation's good, but it doesn't have that 'roxas'-feeling

[-JF-]

Well they,re not supposed to sound like little kids anymore
either, i think their more adult voices fit perfectly with KH2.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Dude, this is my third time watching this vid and the second time i watched it, it showed him taking his hood of revealing, da da da da!!!!! ROXAS. lol

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think there voice is at about the same maturity level It is just that sometimes Haley has a little problem keeping Sora's voice straight. Since Haley's voice gotten so much deeper it is hard for him to make it perfect. But he did good though. On certain scenes you can tell that Sora's voice is a lot deeper in some scenes than others. But it is all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back